PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 12:19 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [July 5] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.09...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
yeah here is the build number

Thanks!

dwizzy130

Old 07-06-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sam. Moment, HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

dc13 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [July 5] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.09...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3davis View Post
On 1.05 when u send texts when u type in the first 2 letters of the recipient it completes the name and gives u options from your contacts. i just flashed to 1.08 and it aint do that??
Correct. After 3 flashes. Nothing on my end also. Same thing with 1.09 also. But this is the best rom yet so I'm not touching it. Till DCD makes the rom that cant be fixxed in any way like it 2MB flashed (which I know he can do) but gah this is amazing so far. Cant wait till NOV. when winmo 7 beta comes out.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
BUG

i can confirm that vlingo does not work on 1.09 but does work on 1.08. on a fresh flash with nothing but the sprint carrier cab installed it did not work. did the same for 1.08 and it did. don't know what you did to change things dcd, maybe .net?? just a guess
was also gonna mention this. at least i now know it wasnt just me
Old 07-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltel Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

B Eazy is just getting started

did opera cause anyones TP to freeze? every time i used it my phone would not function.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Eazy View Post
did opera cause anyones TP to freeze? every time i used it my phone would not function.
no, maybe u should try a different version

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 07-06-2009, 02:34 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Eazy View Post
try this and report back

Old 07-06-2009, 06:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Great base ROM, DCD. I was a fan of your Titan work, so I was excited to see something from you for the TP.

Now, someone has probably posted this before in here....but there is no way to control the volume of rings, system, or speaker. For some reason the volume keys are mapped to control up and down. Why...I have no idea. We need the volume controls back.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3davis View Post
On 1.05 when u send texts when u type in the first 2 letters of the recipient it completes the name and gives u options from your contacts. i just flashed to 1.08 and it aint do that??
I got this behavior in 1.09. I'm pretty sure 1.07 was working. I'll work my way back ans see where it breaks.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

Nope, predictive text is out since 1.08 i think. I hate having my words predicted for me but would love to have the names predicted, anyone know of a solution to get that? I installed DCD's XT9 cab and had the predictions back but can't find a way to turn off the words and leave the names.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work

am i the only one who cant get DCD's EZinput cab to work... it installs but if you select anything other then the stock key board it just shows a blank space where the keyboard should be... did this on 1.08 and 1.09

'function over fashion'

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development