PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 02:39 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [ROM] [July 5] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.09...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
Nope, predictive text is out since 1.08 i think. I hate having my words predicted for me but would love to have the names predicted, anyone know of a solution to get that? I installed DCD's XT9 cab and had the predictions back but can't find a way to turn off the words and leave the names.
Do you have the old predictive text or the new style of predictive text? I want the old one... Once I get that, I'm set.

DCD, 1.09 is a very good ROM. My Titan is looking at my TP saying "**** you *****" It's great

Last edited by LilRico; 07-06-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] [July 5] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.09...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Do you have the old predictive text or the new style of predictive text? I want the old one... Once I get that, I'm set.
Pretty sure it's the new one...it's in DCD's cabs folder if you want to look...
Old 07-06-2009, 02:53 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Pretty sure it's the new one...it's in DCD's cabs folder if you want to look...
Okay thanks... I was hoping to get the classic style one back... I guess it couldn't hurt to give it a try... I just want the speed to be there... Any performance penalty in having it installed?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Okay thanks... I was hoping to get the classic style one back... I guess it couldn't hurt to give it a try... I just want the speed to be there... Any performance penalty in having it installed?
I haven't noticed it, i don't use it however, it's just installed and sitting idle. Not sure anything could really slow down this ROM though, it's FAST! LOL!
Old 07-06-2009, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Nope, predictive text is out since 1.08 i think. I hate having my words predicted for me but would love to have the names predicted, anyone know of a solution to get that? I installed DCD's XT9 cab and had the predictions back but can't find a way to turn off the words and leave the names.

+20....I am in complete agreement...

Predictive names : YES!
Predictive text : COMMUNIST!
Old 07-06-2009, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepeesea View Post
am i the only one who cant get DCD's EZinput cab to work... it installs but if you select anything other then the stock key board it just shows a blank space where the keyboard should be... did this on 1.08 and 1.09
Go back one page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
EZInput requires xT9.
Install the xT9 cab too if you are using dcd's EZinput.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work

Anyone else using EZinput 2.0 and trying to put in calendar appointments? The onscreen keyboard doesn't have a space bar in portrait or landscape mode! What in the world!?!

I'm noticing some higher battery drain when compared to mightyrom and silence basic roms. What are some of your experiences with battery life?
Old 07-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post
Go back one page:

Install the xT9 cab too if you are using dcd's EZinput.
ok thanks, BUT its more then one page back btw

'function over fashion'

Last edited by peepeesea; 07-06-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post
Anyone else using EZinput 2.0 and trying to put in calendar appointments? The onscreen keyboard doesn't have a space bar in portrait or landscape mode! What in the world!?!

I'm noticing some higher battery drain when compared to mightyrom and silence basic roms. What are some of your experiences with battery life?
I went about 14 hours off the charger yesterday...weather updates every 30 minutes...yahoo once an hour...gmail twice an hour...couple phone calles and a bunch of texts and i was around 50% when i put it back on the charger...lasts forever as far as i'm concerned...
Old 07-06-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

spiralspirit is becoming a great contributor

currently runnin 1.08 - best rom ever. thank you DCD.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development