PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

I'm trying to set the ring type to "vibrate then ring" but it will not stick, after switching the general sound to vibrate the ring type switches to "vibrate only", then if you change the general volume from off to on the ring type will switch to "ring only"
Old 06-12-2009, 05:38 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
I've been kind of going flash happy lately because nothing seems as fast as DCD. I used to be a DCD Titan ROM user. Anyone in communication with him? Does anyone know if he is actively working on anything for the Touch Pro that he will choose to release? I love the mystery.
if mystery's what you love then you'll love this. on 6-10 dcd shared version 1.01 with me but asked i not share it yet and i respect the man and his great work so i wont. ive been meaning to flash it and take some screenshots but i just havent had the time at home to do so yet so hopefully this weekend i can. keep ur eyes peeled and check his server for any new rom releases (click the black wings logo in 1st post 10 times a day)

on a related note, looks as dcd has uploaded a new dcd-quickgps cab and updated his sprint carrier cab on 6-11, there is also a new 6-11 verizon carrier cab so this is probably much better than the titan carrier cab from last year if u r a verizon subscriber. find these on his server, ill update the carrier and cabs post when i get on my pc later today, for now im putting my phone down and going to sleep. nite all

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Tommy,
I just wanted to thank you for alerting and updating us on this...
DCD is pretty much what you could call a Titan Legend for some of us...

I haven't flashed this yet because I know no one races to a 1.0 version as successfully and as fast as DCD has in the past....

Please continue with these updates. I am very anxious to try it out.
If you have any contact with him could you find out if he has any plans to incorporate any rhodium ports into this rom?
Or maybe a kitchen?

I know DCD usually keeps it very close to stock, I'm just curious as to what he is calling stock...these days...LOL

Someone here said he had a 6.5 rom floating around. I couldn't find one over at XDA but if it's true (and it sure sounds very DCD like to be way ahead of even MS on stable OS') I am wondering if this is a planned release or just some experimental ROM he is using to debug 6.5 drivers and codes?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:43 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so hows this rom coming ?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

t0mmyr.... Great Post!!!! ha... we will do our best to be patient. Let the legend live on!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

On related news... Is anyone able to play Ned For Speed using this rom? (0.96)
Old 06-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

1.01 has the least lag out of all the 6.5's I've tried...and I've tried them all. i really wanted to stay on Mighty's but his kb lag was pretty bad. Its still not as fast as his 6.1 roms, but I'll chalk it up to 6.5.

6.5 still has quirks, but I might stay on this rom for awhile.(1.01).
Old 06-12-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

where can I get dcd's 1.01 6.5 rom ?
Old 06-12-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
1.01 has the least lag out of all the 6.5's I've tried...and I've tried them all. i really wanted to stay on Mighty's but his kb lag was pretty bad. Its still not as fast as his 6.1 roms, but I'll chalk it up to 6.5.

6.5 still has quirks, but I might stay on this rom for awhile.(1.01).
Used to love DCD's roms on the mogul, his and no2chems. It was almost a toss-up.

Just checkin' up on stuff for the TPs. MM5 is still the best overall TP ROM I've used so far but I may have to check this out for sentimental reasons. Now to find out where to get 1.01.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy, MANGO
Carrier: Verizon

MetalHd is just getting started

Hail to DCD..

Any chance he is upgrading all the carrier cabs??? US Cellular in particular..

Can't wait for 1.x!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development