View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:38 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
I've been kind of going flash happy lately because nothing seems as fast as DCD. I used to be a DCD Titan ROM user. Anyone in communication with him? Does anyone know if he is actively working on anything for the Touch Pro that he will choose to release? I love the mystery.
if mystery's what you love then you'll love this. on 6-10 dcd shared version 1.01 with me but asked i not share it yet and i respect the man and his great work so i wont. ive been meaning to flash it and take some screenshots but i just havent had the time at home to do so yet so hopefully this weekend i can. keep ur eyes peeled and check his server for any new rom releases (click the black wings logo in 1st post 10 times a day)

on a related note, looks as dcd has uploaded a new dcd-quickgps cab and updated his sprint carrier cab on 6-11, there is also a new 6-11 verizon carrier cab so this is probably much better than the titan carrier cab from last year if u r a verizon subscriber. find these on his server, ill update the carrier and cabs post when i get on my pc later today, for now im putting my phone down and going to sleep. nite all

This post has been thanked 1 times.