PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 01:32 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

this has to have that pre-loaded, i remember since dcds titan roms it had net3.5

however try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksd View Post
Until now you could get NET CF3.5 as default only if you cooked it into a ROM. But I've found the registry setting that can disable the default net CF 2.0 and enable net CF 3.5 as default. There is a noticable increase in speed and it shows on the benchmarks as well. I used to get 1320 on mine now I'm getting 1499 with VBenchmark.

What you need to do:

1. Install NetCF3.5 on your ppc.
2. Open a registry editor, I use Reso Regsitry Editor
3. Goto HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETCompactFramework (this is usually the first entry
4. When you open this you'll see all the .NET installed version change the DWORD value of 2.0.7045.00 from 1 to 0
5. Chang ethe DWORD value of 3.5.7283.00 from 0 to 1.
6. Reboot
7.Viola! you have a faster PPC

Any questions please post up, hope this helps the few memebrs who stick to the OEM roms.

Link to NetCF 3.5 thanks to jolas http://rapidshare.com/files/74601710/NetCF_v3.5_all.rar

Old 05-31-2009, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro2

amart79196 is keeping up the good workamart79196 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

netcf3.5 attached....enjoy!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab (2.58 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-31-2009, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just installed Rhodium Manilla on top of DCD .96 rom. Wow is it FAST! Now I have the ultimate setup with kinetic scrolling that appears to be from 6.5, 6.1 speed, and rhodium functionality! Loving it. What's sweet about this setup is that any updates to Manilla, or any other app is no big deal. Just install the new version over the top of the old since none of it is in ROM.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:43 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

what version rhodium did u install? whats its release date too?
Old 05-31-2009, 01:44 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

does your rhodium manilla have the fixes nswenson???? i'm looking for that. the rhodium from silence's rom.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:51 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

dcd cabs

please download and install all the cabs found here. they are the latest and greatest from our favorite chef...dcd

Last edited by t0mmyr; 06-20-2009 at 04:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
does your rhodium manilla have the fixes nswenson???? i'm looking for that. the rhodium from silence's rom.
isn't this is the rhodium all the chefs use? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
Old 05-31-2009, 02:06 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

dcd carrier cabs (install only 1 per rom)

you must install your service carrier after this rom is done flashing and has finished customizing in order for your data connection to work, choose the appropriate dcd carrier cab below and install

Alltel
Alltel 7-05-09 (newest)

Appalachain

Bell
Bell 7-05-09 (newest)

Cricket

Iusacell

Qwest

Sprint 5-26-09
Sprint 6-07-09
Sprint 6-11-09
Sprint 6-14-09
Sprint 7-05-09
Sprint 7-14-09
Sprint 7-25-09 includes agps fix
Sprint 8-03-09 (newest)

Telus
Telus 7-30-09 (newest)

Telecom New Zealand

US Cellular
US Cellular 7-05-09 (newest)

Verizon
Verizon 6-11-09
Verizon 6-14-09
Verizon 7-05-09
Verizon 7-14-09 (newest)

Last edited by t0mmyr; 08-06-2009 at 03:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:07 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
isn't this is the rhodium all the chefs use? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
ya thats the one im thinking, i just wonder what fixes psyki uses cuz his rhodium is the best and most stable
Old 05-31-2009, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
what version rhodium did u install? whats its release date too?
I'm running an older Rhodium, 2.0.37395.3, which I know works. I'm able to make calls from the Manilla contact shortcuts. I also have youtube, audio manager, album, programs tab, everything working. Haven't tried the newer Rhodium builds as I don't have them. I tried Juicy's latest ROM with the new Rhodium, but didn't like the fact that contact shortcuts in manilla cannot be use to initiate calls.

Nathan

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development