View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 01:32 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

this has to have that pre-loaded, i remember since dcds titan roms it had net3.5

however try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksd View Post
Until now you could get NET CF3.5 as default only if you cooked it into a ROM. But I've found the registry setting that can disable the default net CF 2.0 and enable net CF 3.5 as default. There is a noticable increase in speed and it shows on the benchmarks as well. I used to get 1320 on mine now I'm getting 1499 with VBenchmark.

What you need to do:

1. Install NetCF3.5 on your ppc.
2. Open a registry editor, I use Reso Regsitry Editor
3. Goto HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETCompactFramework (this is usually the first entry
4. When you open this you'll see all the .NET installed version change the DWORD value of 2.0.7045.00 from 1 to 0
5. Chang ethe DWORD value of 3.5.7283.00 from 0 to 1.
6. Reboot
7.Viola! you have a faster PPC

Any questions please post up, hope this helps the few memebrs who stick to the OEM roms.

Link to NetCF 3.5 thanks to jolas http://rapidshare.com/files/74601710/NetCF_v3.5_all.rar