View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:26 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Dcdrom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Thanks ;c)
hey scott, glad to see u here, since ssk is final (is it really final?) do u plan on cooking up a dope rom with a fresh dcd base? thanks to your fine tf2d/dcd 3.2.5 i think it was combination u made my titan great from the time that was released till i got my touch pro. i flashed one of ur r4r roms on a friends titan ages ago and he still loves it, hes never had to hard reset either so i would like to see what good yummies u can make, maybe go rhodium head to head with psyki3 cuz thats my fav loaded rom at the moment. but if u do take the challenge and whip something good up dont forget about us spoiled sprint tp users, im not much of a verizon fanboy