PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 07:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Raph500)
Carrier: Verizon

Giggles 312 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 6| Sense 2.1 & 2.

well flashed with 0 pp .. it was smooth for a few seconds then idk what happened, the usage % hit 99 and there was no free RAM and the phone just blew up ... well no, it just froze again .. i'm just gonna give up until someone somehow finds a way to partition SD card storage space to RAM. ... that'll be the day
Old 02-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: raphael
Carrier: verizon

neopc10 is a n00b
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 6| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggles 312 View Post
well flashed with 0 pp .. it was smooth for a few seconds then idk what happened, the usage % hit 99 and there was no free RAM and the phone just blew up ... well no, it just froze again .. i'm just gonna give up until someone somehow finds a way to partition SD card storage space to RAM. ... that'll be the day
I'm on the same boat with the nonbeta Leo on my VZW. Boo! Going to have to go back to Jan 27.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by neopc10 View Post
I'm on the same boat with the nonbeta Leo on my VZW. Boo! Going to have to go back to Jan 27.
if u can send pm to Num5kull, he can try how to since he is with Verizon

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=22822

he is right now on line. I do hope he can help you, he has helped me numerous time b4

Sorry, he is at TP2 forum now with good old "RT" cooking roms for TP2.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-07-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

xcheljd is a n00b

i noticed on the hotfile link there is a feb07 link. what has been updated since the feb06 link?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcheljd View Post
i noticed on the hotfile link there is a feb07 link. what has been updated since the feb06 link?
NRG said the Feb.6th roms were too buggy so he took those down and uploaded the Feb. 7th roms that are less buggy.

|GOOGLE+|gplus.to/sauceda35
Old 02-07-2010, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Siq Mawsh is keeping up the good workSiq Mawsh is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm718 View Post
This didn't work I think I stated my problem incorrectly. My volume buttons are set to controls up and down rather then audio which is a pain since I use those keys a lot since I'm constantly in different environments. People posted the file for the fix many times and I have the file, but when I try to replace the windows file of the same name it says access denied. I used my pc, total commander, and file explorer. One person had the same problem, but he edited his post saying forget it he got it, but didn't post his solution.

Thanks a lot for the help!
Do it on your phone, make sure to uncheck read only and overwrite the file. Try renaming the original file first.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:11 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyone got Max Manila 3.0 working with the "beta" 2.5.2011xxx ROM?
Old 02-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Digipark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Found out about this ROM a week or so ago. Had been considering Mighty but went with this one to try (my first flash). No problems at all with the flashing process. Am on Energy.HERMAN.21889.StandardM2.5_27.Jan.2010.

Couple comments/questions...
* NRG - amazing work. I do php/mysql development and hosting. Understand the challenges in making things work. Thanks much.
* Sprint Touch Pro, 16g microSD
* Google Maps didn't seem to work (location). Once I got sprintnav_ppc_2.1.23.cab installed and run, it knew where I was. Installed Maxx134RegOptimizedTeleNav_Sprint_PPC_5.5.18.cab as well but haven't done anything with it.
* Battery drops fast on the top end but then takes forever to drain at the bottom. Someone commented about the usage tracking being reset after a flashing - probably the case. Will watch over time. New MugenPower 1500mah.
* SMS/MMS wasn't working. SMS works now after Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab and JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22.cab but no MMS yet. Do I need to run PictureMail.cab or is there something else? Never saw the GSM/2016 issues.
* Approx 94meg free (program memory). Not a huge issue, but is there anything I can move that frees up more program memory (does removing and reinstalling Opera onto external make a difference, and if so, how does that affect the Internet tab (2.5) since the browser it's referencing has been moved)?
* About the tabs, since I'm not using HTC Messaging, when clicking on a txt in messaging (2.5), it tried to launch HTC Messaging but can't. I don't remember if I've run Zenyee Disable yet - could that be the issue or is there another way to assign it?
* Enabling the clock in the taskbar overwrites the battery % indicator. Also, it doesn't do date/time. Any fixes for this?
* Someone mentioned font issues with PocketPutty. I'm not even getting a connection so I'll have to investigate. Important - I've got to be able to SSH to my servers. I never got VPN to work with the stock rom but had SSH going.
* In 2.5, SETTINGS, 'Locale & text', selecting 'Text input' gives an error (can't open EzInputSettings).
* Home Screen Tabs - how difficult/easy is it to add your own?
* Comm Manager transparent background available? Use as a tab?
* I've seen Voice Command mentioned - is that something additional to voice dialing?

Again, great ROM. I plan on saying thanks ($).
John
Old 02-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond500//Sprint//Groove4
Carrier: rdrf

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
id hardly say bogus. Yes there are fixes usually needed on NRG's ROM's but considering A) He doesn't even own a TP to test his ROM's on, we're lucky anything works B) He owns a TP2 so why he wastes his time on us TP users is beyond me C)It's free. With that said..I think what you said was just wrong and mean.

Sorry my critisism is so corporate if you cant handle the heat get yurazz out the kitchen wait are you even in the kitchen LOL whatever im sure NRG knows whats up, so dont be trying to sugar coat stuff up. I dont ever want you to type against my comments again it makes us look gae. Thankyou.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

chaopac is just getting started

hey guys i got a problem with the newest beta 23xxx build, i can't send SMS text 'cause whenever i open the HTC Messaging, the screen for texting just goes black, and i dont know how to fix this? it never happens in older builds?

Last edited by chaopac; 02-08-2010 at 01:24 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro