PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Duchess, I just wanted to compliment you on your huge...

massive...

large pair of...

sunglasses you're wearing in your avatar photo. As Borat would say, "That's a niiiice!"
HAHAHAHA your funny... but that you kind sir.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Something I have learned with sashimi.
It is best not to have it auto install your tweak cabs.
Not all tweaks work the same on each rom.
I would just put app and game cabs in there.
Also I use the reg editor to export keys one at a time to sashime auto reg.
It will reg your games and apps.
Also use sashimi to backup owner for you.
Needed to reg most games and apps.
Agreed. Using for application installation and file copying only (like tomtom that doesnt like to install the voices on its own...)...

SASHIMI has my phone running in about 15 minutes after flash.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 10-16-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Use to be TP , now its E-V-O

jacker is keeping up the good workjacker is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jacker

If you ever buy an app , buy sprite backup. Gives you all the benefit of sashami but even better (cross roms and platforms) then you could imagine.

It even has self installer i.e you won't have to install SB first to restore.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

erkme73 is just getting started

got a replacement TP from Sprint today. I unlocked it, flashed latest 10/13 NRG rom, and then realized I hadn't provisioned it with Sprint. If I call them to transfer the ENS data and have it provisioned, will that work with NRG ROM alone, or do I need to install something else? Or do I have to flash back to shipped rom, and then contact Sprint?
Old 10-16-2009, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: verizon

slidebabyslide is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Verizon is a tricky deal. 98% idle is due to the fact Verizon cripples the RAM in the TP. There are tricks to gain some back. Searching google will lead you to the tricks. I believe there is even be a thread specifically for the issue either here or XDA.

MMS is easy. Just search through ThreeFaces guide to the ROM http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86944 , or look a few posts back or so, one user gives step by step on setting MMS up. We have beat the topic up the last three days so you are sure to find even more info on it if need be in the past three days posts.
Thanks for your reply. It's nice to know, that i need huge pairs of sunglasses for some people to help me out...lmao.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:42 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

LOL Not needed but it does get our attention.
Beautiful ladies always get a guys attention.
We are simple like that.

So let me just say I will gladly help ladies anytime.

Ok, back to the topic.
I love this rom.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:04 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

LMao!! Big pair of sunglasses huh?? Okay then....ppcgeeks love connection. wow. You guys are too funny!! Whats up with this new rom NRG is talking about on his twitter?? Do I need to flash again?? How fun!!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:04 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
LOL Not needed but it does get our attention.
Beautiful ladies always get a guys attention.
We are simple like that.

So let me just say I will gladly help ladies anytime.

Ok, back to the topic.
I love this rom.
+1 on that and I Love this ROM as well!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
got a replacement TP from Sprint today. I unlocked it, flashed latest 10/13 NRG rom, and then realized I hadn't provisioned it with Sprint. If I call them to transfer the ENS data and have it provisioned, will that work with NRG ROM alone, or do I need to install something else? Or do I have to flash back to shipped rom, and then contact Sprint?
im so jealous.. i spent the whole day on wednsday arguing with sprint reps.. i spoke to (i kid you not) about 20 reps. went to 3 different stores and they wouldnt replace my touch pro. they have the phone for like 30 and tell me they dont see something wrong.. HOW THE HECK YOU SUPPOSED TO CHECK GPS if you in the same spot lol..

Reps said to go to store to get in store replacement they said i have to have one. but store refused me the replacement.

o well i got stuck with this hot rom.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:13 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
LMao!! Big pair of sunglasses huh?? Okay then....ppcgeeks love connection. wow. You guys are too funny!! Whats up with this new rom NRG is talking about on his twitter?? Do I need to flash again?? How fun!!
Need to flash again??????????? You GET to flash again bro!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro