PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 02:48 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Confimed, he said end of the week...but that is subject to bugs and Beta testing.
The GSM TP2 ROM has been uploaded so patience....we will be soon-ish.

Edit: btw-920 is working perfectly for me, somehow, some way nrgz gets better every time! Thanks Bro!
Yeah 9/20 is just fine and frickin dandy here as well, but heck I never had any issues with 8/11 either. I even reflashed it last week just for the flashin!

As for a new release......weeks end could be sunday at midnight for all we addicts know! Ill flash the next badboy as soon as I can though!

Winmo BTW thanks for the tab files brother! I'm tellin ya you can drop the newbie cause you are makin moves! Nice work once again!
Old 10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
i had that lil moon of death once after i was attempting to fix mms issue,any issues?????? it waxed my registry...i was on the phone with verizon for hrs,talked with 5 techs , i ended up having to rewrite everything on the phone talking them through it!!! they werent much help i just needed the numbers
Jesus...it's just a roaming icon...when you get into an area with better service, it will go away. I get it everyday when I'm in my building's garage. It's not an icon of death...haha. Although if you totally jack your data settings, then yes, you'll be on the phone with your carrier for hours. ...so, don't do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Agreed. Well put. 9/06 is probably the best one right now, but everyone is eagerly awaiting the latest and greatest from Energy.
Just curious...what isn't working on the latest release that is working on the 9/6 release? Or what makes it better?
Old 10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

tweak812 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
I guess.. Thanks for the info bro.. Its crazy cause I am at work and I never see this.. But its been popping up on and off all morning. No Biggie though..
goldgrill, I think this is actually an indication of your quickgps data being out of date. I had that pop up a couple days ago, brought up the notification window. Said to update that and it hasn't come back. Worth a shot if it is bothering you that much.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Jesus...it's just a roaming icon...when you get into an area with better service, it will go away. I get it everyday when I'm in my building's garage. It's not an icon of death...haha. Although if you totally jack your data settings, then yes, you'll be on the phone with your carrier for hours. ...so, don't do that.

Just curious...what isn't working on the latest release that is working on the 9/6 release? Or what makes it better?
I think people generally had issues with 9/20 and battery life. I never tried it and my battery life on 9/6 has been rather swell, nothing to complain about.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak812 View Post
goldgrill, I think this is actually an indication of your quickgps data being out of date. I had that pop up a couple days ago, brought up the notification window. Said to update that and it hasn't come back. Worth a shot if it is bothering you that much.
You may be right.. I just checked the last update and it was at 11:36 eastern time and it hasnt happen since...
Old 10-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG28 on Twitter
New "Photon" ROM is uploading for the Rhodium.... More WVGA devices to follow today.
I wouldnt be expecting anything for the Touch Pro today. I am noticing more and more that most cooks are putting the TP on the back burner and going to the TP2. Time to buy a new phone I guess LOL
Old 10-02-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

eddieyee is keeping up the good workeddieyee is keeping up the good work

I switched from 8/6 std edition to 9/20 std, and my battery life went from so-so to horrible (down to 20% in about 3hrs). I have email checking once every hr, and ran the max134 battery cab... Any suggestions? I'm running 1.12.34F radio.

Also when I check tbattery, I see only MS Percentage, V_MBAT, Temp, Current. All the other boxes are showing 0 or empty. Is this normal?
Old 10-02-2009, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I wouldnt be expecting anything for the Touch Pro today. I am noticing more and more that most cooks are putting the TP on the back burner and going to the TP2. Time to buy a new phone I guess LOL
I hope that isn't the case W/o a hard-spl, what's the rush?

Last edited by Maverick0984; 10-02-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:31 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post
I switched from 8/6 std edition to 9/20 std, and my battery life went from so-so to horrible (down to 20% in about 3hrs). I have email checking once every hr, and ran the max134 battery cab... Any suggestions? I'm running 1.12.34F radio.

Also when I check tbattery, I see only MS Percentage, V_MBAT, Temp, Current. All the other boxes are showing 0 or empty. Is this normal?
Dude, If you are losing battery that fast you have ways of fixing it, have too. Thing is some of the ways are gonna take some trial and error. I for one had to switch radios before I could do much more since the stock radio was roaming ALOT. After that I read every post of this thread trying to find every little detail on battery. Heres what I have done and I can go 10 hrs easy on 1charge. Start with checking out ThreeFaces guide for the ROM, it's in his sig and he has a bad arse thread for it now here on ppcgeeks. there is a section covering battery life with links to posts that are related with all the goodies you need.

1. radio 2. LUMOS (you didn't mention using this god given app) 3. maxx batt cab (check, you got that covered) 4. don't use push email unless a must 5. Don't use GPS to find your way everywhere you are going including to home & work yes its nice but it is a drainer when used alot 6. Talk time is killer, if you are a talker you are gonna have more rapid drain, then you add that use with the data and you are rapid drainin.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

eddieyee is keeping up the good workeddieyee is keeping up the good work

Just curious-- what radio are you using? I'll give Lumos a run, but typically I don't use the phone much so the backlight isn't on much at all. Normally I'll check emails once an hour, if that, but the battery life still plummets very quickly. Not much talking at all either.

Also curious, what is your tbattery "current" showing. Right now mine jumps between 93 and 143 and it's not plugged in and backlight is around the 50% mark. *edit* -- I hit the top power/standby button, and came back and checked it again after about 5 minutes, and it now jumps from about 60-330, and the phone feels very warm too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
1. radio 2. LUMOS (you didn't mention using this god given app) 3. maxx batt cab (check, you got that covered) 4. don't use push email unless a must 5. Don't use GPS to find your way everywhere you are going including to home & work yes its nice but it is a drainer when used alot 6. Talk time is killer, if you are a talker you are gonna have more rapid drain, then you add that use with the data and you are rapid drainin.

Last edited by eddieyee; 10-02-2009 at 03:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro