View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:40 PM
eddieyee
PPCGeeks Regular

eddieyee is keeping up the good workeddieyee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Just curious-- what radio are you using? I'll give Lumos a run, but typically I don't use the phone much so the backlight isn't on much at all. Normally I'll check emails once an hour, if that, but the battery life still plummets very quickly. Not much talking at all either.

Also curious, what is your tbattery "current" showing. Right now mine jumps between 93 and 143 and it's not plugged in and backlight is around the 50% mark. *edit* -- I hit the top power/standby button, and came back and checked it again after about 5 minutes, and it now jumps from about 60-330, and the phone feels very warm too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
1. radio 2. LUMOS (you didn't mention using this god given app) 3. maxx batt cab (check, you got that covered) 4. don't use push email unless a must 5. Don't use GPS to find your way everywhere you are going including to home & work yes its nice but it is a drainer when used alot 6. Talk time is killer, if you are a talker you are gonna have more rapid drain, then you add that use with the data and you are rapid drainin.

Last edited by eddieyee; 10-02-2009 at 03:49 PM.