PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

if so try updating ur prl and pri also try a new radio, im run the telus radio and everywhere that i had got a dropped call i can keep talking freely

Last edited by S/\NDM/\N; 08-11-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Hey ThreeFaces,

Did you get your local city in weather working? I cannot even modify the database. Not sure if it's the manila file or what...I did make sure all the files are not read-only.

Since it looks like you having some problems i'm sure if you post were you live I'm sure someone would be glad to create the file for you. You only have to do it once, then I just saved it to my memory card. After I flash I just copy it over.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
if they just isntall the weatherdatabasefixed.cab above tey will be set
I'll give it a try. Thanks S/\NDM/\N!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:37 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone have bootup problems after resetting the phone

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-11-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
\HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila

HomeLSKArguments
HomeLSKPath
HomeLSKText

HomeRSKArguments
HomeRSKPath
HomeRSKText

Arguments is optional (but needed for things like switching Manila pages). Text and path should be self explanatory. LSK is for Left Soft Key, and RSK is for Right Soft Key.
So If I export these reg keys to sashimi will they work even if I have them set to programs that are also installed by sashimi? (resco and kinoma)
Old 08-11-2009, 01:39 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8perman View Post
I have a working plain corner clock anyone wants it...
Would love to try it.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
did u install the dcd carrier cab?
Yes. Does your phone show the automatic option?
Old 08-11-2009, 01:45 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Awesome

And your point is ?!??? Go complain to the guy porting Manila, not to me and not to the rest of the thread. Thanks for appreciated the hard work I put in this ROM.

Bwhahaha! Feel the energy... crack crack pop crackle pop... < lmao.

What does the Album have to with the dialer ?!?

I agree 100%. But the again I think most people will see batt life improvements if they simply turn on the automatic backlight adjustment that's built in.

Actually 21234 is the RTM version and we know this because most of the 'test' 6.5 ROM (including the Sprint Rhodium 6.5 ROM) run 21234. Everything past that is microsoft playing around adding features and us enjoying them

No ****! And you're not gonna. Did ALL the people complaining about Manila mods not working, MISS THE POINT that we have a new Manila in the ROM ?!?? Of course it's not going to be compatible with old hacks!!!! Enough already!

See above... and.... video call ? What do you need video call for on a CDMA phone ?

DOH! You really think I took it away because I felt like it ? NO. It's beacause it doesn't work with the new Manila 2.1 specified in the title of this thread.

I do have a 'light' version in mind for you guys.. GSM Diamond and CDMA Diamond people.. etc Will do it one of these days.

See above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all that said... can we stop the complaining about manila mods not working with the new Manila anymore ?

When the come down the pipe you can be sure they'll be in the ROM again.
Didn't say I needed it my friend, just that it was gone.
I honestly don't know anyone that can receive video calls. LOL
Old 08-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post
So If I export these reg keys to sashimi will they work even if I have them set to programs that are also installed by sashimi? (resco and kinoma)

Correct. After Sashimi restarts your phone you will have both the application(s) it installed and the soft key(s) set pointing to them -- the sequence of events during Sashimi won't affect this at all.

It's not even that Sashimi is doing anything special to connect them -- you could have set the reg keys without the programs being there at all and no harm done, except for soft keys that do nothing -- you could install the programs later and the soft keys pointing to them would instantly start working. Hope that makes sense...
Old 08-11-2009, 01:56 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Thanks for the great work. There would be far less repeat questions if more people took the 5 minutes to read your guides. By the way... I noticed you recommend a version of sprint telenav in your guide, I have been trying this even more recent version and its pretty nice... check it out... maybe you'll prefer it too.
Isn't that the one i reference in the guide...5.5.18? I used to suggest SprintNav PPC 2.1.23, but saw the Telenav upgrade a week or so ago and nabbed it. It's a major upgrade in terms of graphics and finger friendly menus.

...but yea, I think 5.5.18 has been in the guide since 8/6. I might not have linked it directly and may grab that link you posted though. Thanks!

Anyone tried adding a new contact yet from the dialer? Super awesome. I called myself from a work # that isn't in my phone to test the ringer, slide to answer response, and then how to save a contact that wasn't in my addy book. So slick...try it out. [maybe it has been like this and I've never done it before until now...still cool though].

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro