PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

K just restored my goods on the phone, the facebook integration seems to be fixed, it pulled my profile picture and everything. yay! Post more as it comes
Old 08-06-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillThyCat View Post
HTC Weather Master seems to be able to read and write the database, but as soon as I added my town and exited, TouchFlo starts up, but when I go to the weather tab it restarts TouchFlo. Anyone know any tricks I might be missing to make this work? Unfortunately the nearest towns built in are over 100 miles from me and the weather is usually quite a bit different between there and here.

This worked fine on the 8/1 rom, so it's something new on 8/6. Other than that, this rom looks very nice so far, but haven't had to much time to play with it.

Thanks,

BTC
I too installed Weather Master and when I go to my weather page, nothing loads up and the softkeys remain the same from the tab that I just went from. (Meaning, if I scrolled from the Home tab to the weather tab without stopping the "contacts" softkey remains the same). I am sure this has to do with the new Manila 2.1 and not being compatible with Weather Master. Oh well.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
8/6 You tube with out sound
Sound is ok for me on 8/06 (second build, I never tested YouTube on the first). You might check this registry setting to make sure it hasn't been changed on your device somehow:

Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\YouTube]
"EnableAudioHW"=0
If set to '1' audio will probably not work. It should be set to 0.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolshark View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned in the previous 689 pages, but has anyone had any trouble using "phone as modem" as a sprint carrier? I couldn't connect by selecting phone as modem, as soon as I hook my phone to my PC, so I installed the "internet sharing FIX" for sprint phones and now I can't even click the connect button because its grayed out. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance!!
Personally I use June Fabrics PDAnet. Tethering without a tethering plan
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4256...et_2.0___crack
Old 08-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

battery seemed to drain a bit faster, but I think it's too early to tell. I'll let it sit for a day or two and see. youtube has sound and vids play good.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Sound is ok for me on 8/06 (second build, I never tested YouTube on the first). You might check this registry setting to make sure it hasn't been changed on your device somehow:

If set to '1' audio will probably not work. It should be set to 0.
I tried in both dosen't work the sound default it's 0 and change to 1 and nothing.

Did you install this fix?
yozgatg got the sms issue fixed

i cabbed it up for easier install
Attached Files2.1cdmafix.cab (40.8 KB, 5 views
Old 08-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to 98classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolshark View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned in the previous 689 pages, but has anyone had any trouble using "phone as modem" as a sprint carrier? I couldn't connect by selecting phone as modem, as soon as I hook my phone to my PC, so I installed the "internet sharing FIX" for sprint phones and now I can't even click the connect button because its grayed out. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance!!
uhmmmm youre supposed to use data not phone as modem dude
Old 08-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to dicast

I want the white clock back. Previous post cab no longer with with 8-6 version. Anyone find anything so far? I want all page background as well.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicast View Post
I want the white clock back. Previous post cab no longer with with 8-6 version. Anyone find anything so far? I want all page background as well.

This White Clock cab still works perfectly with the 8/06 build(s) -- I am running it now.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

So, I thought just uninstalling Weather Master might help the situation with my weather tab as I posted before. Unfortunately it has not and I still just have a blank weather tab and cannot use the softkeys on that tab. Aside from hard resetting, does anyone have any idea as to something I may try? I am sure I messed something up using Weather Master with the new Manila 2.1. If I have to hard reset, then that is the PDA Gods telling me not to meddle with these things!! At least there is Sashimi!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro