PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

wickley is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickley View Post
This is happening to me as well. Any ideas?
Apparently i'm an idiot. When sliding to unlock the phone, if you put your pin in and then hit the word Unlock, it has a little Contacts icon greyed out underneath the word. You have to hit the open padlock icon. If you hit the Unlock word, it does unlock it, but with the unfortunate side effect of launching your contacts after unlock.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!
Carrier: Sprint

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (21820) ** || Build date 62909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Come on guys... Do you even KNOW what "direct push" is ? LOL Just because it's not an option on the comm manager doesn't mean it's "not in the rom"... Sheesh.
No, I have no idea what direct push is. Which is the exact reason I'm in here talking about hoping its not on the rom. I like to pick out random things and hope theyre not there.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chaosbuzz is a n00b
windows 6.5 compatability?

I am currently using the energyrom but I have one quirk I am hoping someone out here knows how to fix. I use a medical program called uptodate on my touch pro frequently. It seems to work in the windows 6.1 roms like mightyrom but not in this one. Anyone know what could be causing the issue? The program loads as it is supposed to, but after searching for an article, it does not display it.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

was just getting everything setup to my liking.. went to change input settings phone froze. Upon reseting with stylus I was greeted with the tap to setup initial install followed by a white blank screen and freeze.. now phone wont boot past opening screen.. reflashing... hmm heard of that but never happened to me before..
Old 06-30-2009, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

So i see a picture mail for sprint.....

....is there one for Us Cellular?
Old 06-30-2009, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

larcin is a n00b
Sprint Cabs

Do we still need to install the sprint carrier cab?
Old 06-30-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
the internet explorer (IE)is great. i google searched for something and results came up that were on youtube, so i clicked on the youtube video from inside of the google search and it played the video exactly how it would look if you were using ur computer, i mean exactly. then i went to hulu and it actually started trying to play the videos it was taking long to load up but it was loading. give it a try if you havn't already to see what i am talking about
Which ROM are you talking about? There are 2 builds with one dated 6/29 and one dated 6/30. You must be talking about 6/29 build as the 6/30 build throws and error when trying to play youtube videos. The error states cannot find PIE and then starts TCMP player which fails with a URL error when attempting to play video.

Nathan
Old 06-30-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

NRGY is this build VZW compatible yet? i wanna give some feedback/fixes but i cant load it ik ik vzw sucks but i cant change it for a year leme know when u get the chance

Old 06-30-2009, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
the internet explorer (IE)is great. i google searched for something and results came up that were on youtube, so i clicked on the youtube video from inside of the google search and it played the video exactly how it would look if you were using ur computer, i mean exactly. then i went to hulu and it actually started trying to play the videos it was taking long to load up but it was loading. give it a try if you havn't already to see what i am talking about
Which ROM are you talking about? There are 2 builds with one dated 6/29 and one dated 6/30. You must be talking about 6/29 build as the 6/30 build throws and error when trying to play youtube videos. The error states cannot find PIE and then tries to start TCMP player which fails with a URL error.

Nathan

Edit: I'll probably go back to the 21820 build as it's a little faster than 23001. I check coreplayer playback speed and it was a couple percent slower with the same video. It also feels slower when scrolling around in the start menu and manila.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Thumbs up Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (21820) ** || Build date 62909 ||

once again thanx NRGZ running smoothly as always!!!!! no complaints here, few tweaks here and there and good to go. really appreciate the hard work confirmation #8b945496a7023632c

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro