View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:12 PM
nswenson
PPCGeeks Regular

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (21820) ** || Build date 62909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
the internet explorer (IE)is great. i google searched for something and results came up that were on youtube, so i clicked on the youtube video from inside of the google search and it played the video exactly how it would look if you were using ur computer, i mean exactly. then i went to hulu and it actually started trying to play the videos it was taking long to load up but it was loading. give it a try if you havn't already to see what i am talking about
Which ROM are you talking about? There are 2 builds with one dated 6/29 and one dated 6/30. You must be talking about 6/29 build as the 6/30 build throws and error when trying to play youtube videos. The error states cannot find PIE and then tries to start TCMP player which fails with a URL error.

Nathan

Edit: I'll probably go back to the 21820 build as it's a little faster than 23001. I check coreplayer playback speed and it was a couple percent slower with the same video. It also feels slower when scrolling around in the start menu and manila.