PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 01:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mthieman is keeping up the good workmthieman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hey mthieman, you care to export the Arcsoft registry from the 27 version and post it up for me?
It would save me a little time flashing.
The .reg file was created with the Registry editor in NRG's ROM and the other two are from CeRegistryEditor. They should all be the same, but I'm including them all for you.

ArcsoftRegistryJuly27thNRG.rar
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthieman View Post
For all the Alltel people...I've been flashing and reflashing NRG's different versions for 7 hours trying to figure out the MMS trying to get it to work because I knew I've had it working before. I always install "Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44.cab", "sms160.cab", and "dcdalltelcarrier20090704.cab" through UC. I've tried different versions of Arcsoft on all versions with no success. On all of the NRG roms the screen lights up, switches to 1x for a second and usually opens a data connection when a pic message is sent to my phone when only installing the three cabs I listed. However, only the July 27th version actually receives the message. The July 27th has been receiving MMS flawlessly for me.

It does have some annoyances though. First off, all the keys vibrate so you have to install "Psyki vibration settings.cab". The dcd carrier cab always shows 100% battery so I install a the Custom Taskbar & battery icons cab. Both of these files can be found in this thread.

I'd rather not be running the old version because I know NRG doesn't support it anymore, but if you want to receive MMS on Alltel this is the newest version I can run. I have compared the Arcsoft Registry between versions and there are very few differences after a fresh install, but it seems a few entries might be created when the first message is received??? Anyway, I've tried to restore the July 27th Arcsoft registry on top of the other versions with no luck either.

Sorry for writing a book about this...Guess I could have just said Alltel users wanting MMS can try the July 27th version.
did you install this cab first?
i do and my text work great but might be because of sprint sorry if this is no help
'
Attached Files
File Type: cab Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab (2.0 KB, 199 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

Nikkoo00 is a n00b

LOVE this Rom, Thank you!

One question tho, how do i replace the ie tab to open opera instead?
Ive tried installing showaco operav.2 to install the opera tab but it doesn't work and removes my fav people tab.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

gmdphd is becoming a great contributor

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdphd View Post
Anyone feeling the haptic feedback with Opera when you click on the link? I would like to disable this "feature." I did a search in this thread and the HTC Touch Pro forum, but all I could find were posts that noted the haptic feedback, but no instructions on how to disable it. I found a post to disable haptic feedback for all functions on the TP, but mine was already set to off.

([HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState] "KeyVibratorState"=DWORD:00000000

Can anyone help?
Old 08-15-2009, 03:36 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
did you install this cab first?
i do and my text work great but might be because of sprint sorry if this is no help
'
Well I tried this cab, then installed the 5.0.69.44.cab then sent myself a message and it actually came through but wouldnt download with the server set to Alltel wireless, so I changed it to "the internet" and it went back to just flashing to 1x and lighting up but never recieving anything.
I give up for now. Im going to bed

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-15-2009, 03:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

Siq Mawsh is keeping up the good workSiq Mawsh is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazpro View Post
Is anyone else having problems with the battery life? I installed this rom about 3 days ago and the battery wont last me 10 hours....

great rom BTW, im starting to get used to titanium.
Mine was the same way, I tweaked the in call manager and the backlight and had HUGE improvements.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:57 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

OK, anyone having trouble with Alltel MMS see this post-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1237
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro
Carrier: sprint but iam useing in my country network

mohammed52 is a n00b

Hi NRGZ your rom is very nice and fast and best rom i have used to now
i have the
August 1st 2009 rom but i want to download August 11th 2009 but can't becouse give me an error in energyroms.com and i can't Download from Rapidshre becouse it's very slow and give me an error if i want try agine can you please give us anther Optional mirror like mediafire.com
thanks
Old 08-15-2009, 07:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthieman View Post
For all the Alltel people...I've been flashing and reflashing NRG's different versions for 7 hours trying to figure out the MMS trying to get it to work because I knew I've had it working before. I always install "Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44.cab", "sms160.cab", and "dcdalltelcarrier20090704.cab" through UC. I've tried different versions of Arcsoft on all versions with no success. On all of the NRG roms the screen lights up, switches to 1x for a second and usually opens a data connection when a pic message is sent to my phone when only installing the three cabs I listed. However, only the July 27th version actually receives the message. The July 27th has been receiving MMS flawlessly for me.

It does have some annoyances though. First off, all the keys vibrate so you have to install "Psyki vibration settings.cab". The dcd carrier cab always shows 100% battery so I install a the Custom Taskbar & battery icons cab. Both of these files can be found in this thread.

I'd rather not be running the old version because I know NRG doesn't support it anymore, but if you want to receive MMS on Alltel this is the newest version I can run. I have compared the Arcsoft Registry between versions and there are very few differences after a fresh install, but it seems a few entries might be created when the first message is received??? Anyway, I've tried to restore the July 27th Arcsoft registry on top of the other versions with no luck either.

Sorry for writing a book about this...Guess I could have just said Alltel users wanting MMS can try the July 27th version.

I have used Alltel MMS on all of NRG roms, and it is way easier than what u just said.

Here's what u do

Download and intstall the cab below
Go to Messaging, Menu, Pic Video Options, Servers Tab, Alltel MMSC:::: *Change the .com's to .net
Presto!!
*for some people the .com will work, I have to enter the .net for it to work.

Hope I helped someone, I am running the NRG'S newest rom and loving it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab LennySh ArcSoft 5.0.71.33R3 Alltel.cab (3.68 MB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jsminnis; 08-15-2009 at 08:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

austerville is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Hard reset and set up your email before you do anything else.
Some app installs or settings may cause problems.
I would try that first.
Set up mail before you install any cabs.

Let me know if that works.
Well, my mail worked great for a day, but this morning I was back to not being able to open my mail until I did a soft reset. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro