PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mikothy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilch View Post
Is there any special way to access the ##debug# menu when this rom is loaded? I am trying to see some basic radio information but I cant get the ##data# or ##debug# menu's to work
##777# for sprint
Old 07-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia, HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

sludgebc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSS View Post
***Not waking up from sleep... POSSIBLE CURE...

Well for a day or so I had no probs on 7/5 build, then I started having the sleep issue earlier today. A soft reset brings back to life. But, it was getting progressively worse!

I recalled seeing a post here several pages back about battery polling being set at 20000 in the registry on the 6/30 version. I opened the regedit and found it. On the 7/5 version it is set to 500 (poster said it was 5000). I took a chance and set to 2000, so far no more sleep issues and that was 8 hours ago.

Try it!

J
I've tried different values for that and I am still experiencing sleep issues.

Is this the location for the registry edit?
HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery\PollInterval=2000

thx.

None greater than the EnergyROM.

Last edited by sludgebc; 07-07-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

I love the ROM also. Awesome work NRG.

This 23003 build seems to be a main reason why NRG posts new builds silently before updating the subject line. I was running the 0705 ROM for maybe an hour when I had the narcolepsy. Selected icons in Total Commander are a bit strange too.

Based on what everyone else is saying, NRG isn't at all responsible for these issues and I'm guessing he'll hold off on updating the subject line until a new build is released that takes care of these new issues. Downloading an unannounced build is tantamount to playing a guinea pig. We're beta testing. I'm glad NRG gives us the opportunity to do so and I'm glad he hasn't made this release "announced" yet. All announced builds that I've seen from him have been solid.

Keep up the awesome work NRG!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Horolsboro is a n00b

NRG you've made my phone a wonderful toy again. Love the ROMs.

also got the fail to wake-up issue on teh 7/5 as well as i can't manage to find the option to disable SMS notifications.. i only found MMS. if anyone could point me to it i'd <3 u.

thanks for an amazing piece of work again NRG
Old 07-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
I love the ROM also. Awesome work NRG.

This 23003 build seems to be a main reason why NRG posts new builds silently before updating the subject line. I was running the 0705 ROM for maybe an hour when I had the narcolepsy. Selected icons in Total Commander are a bit strange too.

Based on what everyone else is saying, NRG isn't at all responsible for these issues and I'm guessing he'll hold off on updating the subject line until a new build is released that takes care of these new issues. Downloading an unannounced build is tantamount to playing a guinea pig. We're beta testing. I'm glad NRG gives us the opportunity to do so and I'm glad he hasn't made this release "announced" yet. All announced builds that I've seen from him have been solid.

Keep up the awesome work NRG!
i dont mind being a guinea pig for anyones rom at least we discovered some small probs and have probably brought them to his attention, i bet they will be fixed and we will be happy by the next build he makes for us

Old 07-07-2009, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Nrgz, thanks for the awesome rom! I check this site daily to see if youve released a newer version so I can go ahead and flash it. I do have one problem, tho. I don't know if this has been discussed or not, and feel free to roast me if it has, but has anyone else had a problem of text messages randomly showing 2 hours before they were actually sent? For example, my girlfriend just sent me a 2 part text and the first part came thru at 1:40 a.m. and the second part followed shortly after, but showed a timestamp of 11:40 p.m. In the TF3d interface, I have to scroll back to find the other part, but in the threaded sms part, they're in order, even though the latest message is showing an earlier timestamp. Is there a fix for this that I'm missing?

Once again, I apologize if this has been brought up and answered already, but the search function is terrible (no offense to the forum or mods) and plus I'm not quite sure what to search for.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

jmilch is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikothy View Post
##777# for sprint
I tried that, and I still get nothing. Unless I am doing it wrong..
Old 07-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hamster13 is a n00b

I've read this whole thread and don't remember seeing this posted. Only issue I have at all with 23001 is that when I hit the start button in landscape, the icons are all kinds of messed up. I can still click them, but the bluetooth icon, sounds/notifications, and system icons are like... stretched out in between the normal icons and the wallpaper.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:28 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

i just thought i would show off some psyki customization on this rom, looks great

Installed this glass theme cab

best part is it fixes the slider bar all the way across the different tabs to clear

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Just wondering if anyone else has to hit the hardware keys multiple times before they cooperate. I hit the send key multiple times and sometimes it'll go to the next or previous tab in tf3d, sometimes it wont do anything, and sometimes it'll bring up the dialer (like its supposed to do). Is there a fix for this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro