View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 02:52 AM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Nrgz, thanks for the awesome rom! I check this site daily to see if youve released a newer version so I can go ahead and flash it. I do have one problem, tho. I don't know if this has been discussed or not, and feel free to roast me if it has, but has anyone else had a problem of text messages randomly showing 2 hours before they were actually sent? For example, my girlfriend just sent me a 2 part text and the first part came thru at 1:40 a.m. and the second part followed shortly after, but showed a timestamp of 11:40 p.m. In the TF3d interface, I have to scroll back to find the other part, but in the threaded sms part, they're in order, even though the latest message is showing an earlier timestamp. Is there a fix for this that I'm missing?

Once again, I apologize if this has been brought up and answered already, but the search function is terrible (no offense to the forum or mods) and plus I'm not quite sure what to search for.