PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Squishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Interesting. I would have thought this would have been in a tweak setting or something.

I've noticed that the Sprint Navigation is not on this phone... I'll have to install it myself, I guess. Anybody know what the latest version is? I have 2.1.23 and 2.1.7, but 2.1.7 seems like it's only for the diamond.

Also- the screencaps on the first page of this post show a really nice, clean today screen with big letters:

http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/VGA/Screens/Titanium.png

How do I turn this feature on? I've tried disabling the TouchFLO interface, but the home screen is just blank afterward.

BTW- Thank you Zone23 for your quick response- I gave you a "thank you" click.
d/l: 1293 bps u/l: 293 bps
Simply "Almost" Everything Plan
Old 07-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Also- the screencaps on the first page of this post show a really nice, clean today screen with big letters:

http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/VGA/Screens/Titanium.png

How do I turn this feature on? I've tried disabling the TouchFLO interface, but the home screen is just blank afterward.

BTW- Thank you Zone23 for your quick response- I gave you a "thank you" click.
After you uncheck TouchFLO you need to check Windows Default.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

The 7/05 build has been working fantasitc for me. No problems with the Today screen at all.

I guess anyone with problems could turn off the Today timeout.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Squishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow... so simple and I had no idea because there's no manual... lol. Thank you, askwhy.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

Tried looking for solid confirmation, the XDA rom is for GSM, but it appears that it will work with CDMA. If that confirmed? I don't want to brick my phone.

Thanks,

Flashing now so well see.

Last edited by socalz71; 07-05-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm a sprint (CDMA) customer, and this rom is working for me.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Tried looking for solid confirmation, the XDA rom is for GSM, but it appears that it will work with CDMA. If that confirmed? I don't want to brick my phone.

Thanks,

No, do not use the XDA roms (Raphael) on the CDMA phones. Use the CDMA (Herman) version of EnergyROM which is posted here in this thread. Look for Herman in the filenames (not Raphael). Not all the CDMA version mirrors had the new build up earlier today, but some do. I am back on the 23001 build myself, but I think many people have had success with the new 23003 one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:04 PM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hey Energy I just want to let you know that yet again another satisfied ROM user like mortal kombat says "FLAWLESS VICTORY". I just want to mention I do not have any of the on off problems running GREAT. I love the new task bars AWSOME. I thank Razorloves for his help on fixing my sd card problem I always download and flash thru the PRO making great use of it the full ppc expierence. Again bro GREAT job. I hope you dont start using 7zip for your ROMS because I have not found an app for the pro to unzip it unless I am using a pc which I rarely do.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Not sure if a fix has been posted for the Clock issue as I have seen a lot of back and forth as to the issue being resolved. Thought I'd share my workaround.

- Open the Phone App and click Menu>Options.
- Click the Service tab and scroll down to Time Synchronization, highlight and click Get Settings...
- Uncheck the Time Synchronize with Mobile network automatically and click OK.
- Now open World Clock and manually adjust the time to the correct hour and click Done.

The settings should hold through soft resets and opening of the clock app.

Hope this help.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to NRG. This ROM is one of the best I have flashed to date. Keep up the outstanding work!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

gotta say i just played a complete song in pandora using this new rom, didnt install it, just ran the exe off my sd card i've had for a while...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro