PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
Try to get a TP2!

I heard asurion is handing them out like candy!!
are they out of tp refurb now ?
Old 10-27-2009, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
are they out of tp refurb now ?
No, I'd say there's a steady stream of those. Most of them being provided (in good condition) by PPCGEEKS and SU Forum members...

Last edited by cmajewsk; 10-27-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
No, I'd say there's a steady stream of those. Most of them being provided (in good condition) by PPCGEEKS and SU Forum members...
well, this is what i found: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?p=24037173

so pony up 100 then get upgraded and try your luck.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

I may have a T Pro for sale but that's a different thread. Thanks for all the hard work NRG you Rock
Old 10-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I wouldn't go there.. either...

I wouldn't be surprised if NGR just stopped making VGA ROMS. It's really not in his best interest to continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I agree completely.
OK, you two, stop this crazy talk right now! nrgz will continue to cook for us cuz he is the effin' Man!
(OK nothing more than wishful thinking)
I agree the latest round of complaints are more ridiculous than usual considering the chef released TWO different builds at the same time (who does THAT?) and called one of them "the stable one". That being said, he has dealt with far more drama than this so I doubt this will chase him away.
The day he does stop will be the day before I buy my new phone.
Thank you Sir! You cook blind, across 9 or 10 devices, crank out incredible meals at an insane rate, and put up with more shiz than anyone would expect. You ROCK!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:19 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
OK, you two, stop this crazy talk right now! nrgz will continue to cook for us cuz he is the effin' Man!
I agree the latest round of complaints are more ridiculous than usual considering the chef released TWO different builds at the same time (who does THAT?) and called one of them "the stable one". That being said, he has dealt with far more drama than this so I doubt this will chase him away.
Thank you Sir! You cook blind, across 9 or 10 devices, crank out incredible meals at an insane rate, and put up with more shiz than anyone would expect. You ROCK!
+1 NRG is da chit!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so looks like the flash to stock the back to nrg, did not fix the sms freeze on 81.. err anyone find a work around yet ? i really dont wanna go back to 21 but this is starting to get annoying ! DAMN MS !!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: alltel htc touch pro
Carrier: verizon

sfarley is a n00b

Big Thanks for 23081. been playing with this one all day and have not found a single problem yet! using an alltel touch pro. donation could very well be on the way for this one!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:30 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
so looks like the flash to stock the back to nrg, did not fix the sms freeze on 81.. err anyone find a work around yet ? i really dont wanna go back to 21 but this is starting to get annoying ! DAMN MS !!
Just use Manila messaging. LOL
I didn't even know till yesterday that MS messaging was fubared!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
+1 NRG is da chit!
Yeah, he is...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro