PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Systom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Systom
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Is there any fully working taskbar icons up yet for 230XX?
Old 10-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmclin View Post
where can I find cab for tell me. not available for sprint tp on site.

its not really a cab... its a self installer exe from microsoft, here you go! just execute it from your phone and follow the onscreen instructions

TellmeInstallClient.exe
Old 10-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit View Post
Is there any way to change the left softkey on the home menu to showcase?

Also, when I use the volume keys I get the old windows volume control settings rather than the HTC settings. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks!
Showcase: Navigate to HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila/HomeLSKPath and edit to \Windows\Showcase.lnk (also change HomeSLKText to whatever you want it to say)
Asided from installing a 3rd party app (like S2U) we got what we got with the volume control. I remember reading nrgz having trouble getting HTC Volume Control to play nice, but I'm sure it wont be long before he's got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
im having issues recieving mms on my tp and my girlfriends td. ive installed arcsoft and all my settings are correct (i think). i never had this problem until 10/22 on the tp and 10/14 on the td. any ideas?
You did run the uninstall cab first, soft reset, arcsoft, soft reset, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systom View Post
Is there any fully working taskbar icons up yet for 230XX?
As far as I can tell there aren't a lot but IMO bilbobrian over at XDA has a killer White and Black set that goes really well with ngrz current theme. Google his name as I wrote it and xda and the thread should be the first hit.
Hope that helps.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-25-2009 at 06:42 PM. Reason: typos
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post

Shift Key button doesn't capitalize.
FN Key doesn't give "?" but shift key does give the "?"

On two occasions I got a blank screen with the led light up, but the screen wont turn back on... hard to remove battery.
You can add reboot when I was on googlemaps w/ gps on.

EDIT: looks like that reboot only happens when I'm connected via activesync

Last edited by mxl180; 10-25-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmclin View Post
in windows contacts, I am no longer able to add a contact to windows live or windows messenger with new release. I need to be able to integrate outlook contacts into windows live like in previous builds. Any one have any ideas. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advence
gotta use the ol school contacts page in the start menu..find the contact icon, highlight the contact you wanna add, click the menu on the taskbar (page looking one beside x), scroll down past select contacts, print etc and its at the bottom of that menu (add to windows live, add to messenger)
Old 10-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

QuickGPS i'm getting connection failed... eventhough I have a connection and it seems like it downloaded data.

Also googlemaps gps isn't working (aGPS) works though. My GPS program also no longer works.

EDIT: REBOOT fix quickgps

Last edited by mxl180; 10-25-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
QuickGPS i'm getting connection failed... eventhough I have a connection and it seems like it downloaded data.
mine was sluggish the first time i ran it, but after a lil hesitation it ran no prob...and absolutly no gps probs at all. actually working very good
Old 10-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimianJones View Post
I seem to be having trouble getting the phone to synchronize with Windows Mobile Device Center. Cannot get the contacts to transfer, which is the most important thing.
I dont use Active sync anymore but I just ran it to test it for you and I synced no problem. Try syncing just contacts and appointments. Apparently some of the other fields like Tasks and/or Web Favorites can throw things off. Did you try erasing the old partnership then reconnecting as if the phone were new (which it is, thanks to nrgz )? Checkout Threefaces guide, it's linked in my sig. He has a ton of info in there including a section on gettng Active sync right.
Honestly I gave up on Active Sync a few builds ago. With Microsoft MyPhone, the PIM backup/restore feature of Sashimi and the PIM backup that is cooked in, I didnt find a need for it anymore.
Try erasing the partnership, read The Guide and report back.
Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint SERO

houdini is keeping up the good workhoudini is keeping up the good work

After installing TellMe, I cannot get it to launch on NRG 23081 ROM.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
After installing TellMe, I cannot get it to launch on NRG 23081 ROM.

its working on pyski rom , im about to flash nrgs oct 25th right now to see why it doesnt work. maybe u need cf 3.5 installed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro