PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmclin View Post
Yeah, I know, but that option is no longer available in 23071/23081. What happened?
im using 23081 and its absolutly there..follow how i wrote it (i was doin it with my phone as i wrote it)...its there
Old 10-25-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kilen is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to kilen
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

For those of you that have installed TellMe... How are you activating it? What button? Have you gotten it to work over bluetooth using a long press like used to work with VC? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
EVO 4G > Sprint Hero > Sprint Touch Pro > Sprint Treo Pro > Sprint Touch Pro > Sprint Touch Diamond > Sprint Touch > AT&T Tilt > AT&T Blackjack II > Blackberry Pearl > Dell X51 > Dell X5 > HP iPaq > Palm IIIxe > Palm Pilot
Old 10-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

i'm using resco contact manager, but don't use facebook contacts.

Do anyone have a problem with Resco Contacts.... schedule (ring/vibrate) profiles?

Last edited by mxl180; 10-25-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
im using 23081 and its absolutly there..follow how i wrote it (i was doin it with my phone as i wrote it)...its there
Battery?
Old 10-25-2009, 09:27 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
Boy ohh boy do I feel dumb!!LOL If anyone was havin the pic rotation issues like me I found the solution, I just added a shortcut in my quick programs list to "photos and videos" if I open the pics from there they are fine and I can email them from there and they are the right orientation and size (I went into the menu for the viewer and changed the setting to send original size photos when emailing) and everything. What's cool is I can MMS them from there too and they are all shrunk down and ready to go, here I was makin all this fuss and the man NRG had me covered the whole time!!LOL Been busy tryin to figure this out so I'm still on 10-14 and I'm sure as hell not complaining, this thing is running so good I almost don't wanna reflash (notice I said almost!!LOL) I gotta give MAJOR props to NRG for all his hard work on these roms and I also want to thank everyone else who has helped me (the list would be too long to post here but I know where the "thanks" button is) get going though this! Happy flashing everyone!
Okay man how did you do this? I am still confused about my pics not rotating like normal. I even thought about reflashing to try and get it working, but I customized my phone so beautifully that I just didnt reflash. So please my good friend.....inform me of your solution.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Raphael)
Carrier: Alltel or Verizon now...

GatorsUF is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
I have major issues with my GPS since getting this phone (Alltel TP, now on VZW). It will connect very well when I am out of town, but when I am in my hometown it is verrrry "finicky".

I just switched from NFSFANs 114 ROM and before switching my GPS was working great, now it doesn't work with this ROM. I have had this issue with other builds of the NFS rom, but it seems every other one or so it will work. In his 114 build he added "Updated GPS Drivers"...I am not sure what these are but I think if I could install them my GPS may lock on better.

I have tried all the other tricks with QPST and so on, and it just seems that the ROM makes a big affect as well as the Radio. The radio i have installed seems to allow it to work well.

Could anyone please help? I love this ROM btw.
Still haven't recieved an answer on this...also my aGPS hasn't worked ever (when I have "use GPS" turned off it cannot find me in GoogleMaps)
Old 10-25-2009, 09:43 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I need some of you guys to help me test something.
How many of you have PocketShield?
Have you updated to PS3.2?

I have and for best results I had to switch my dialer back to WM and so far it is working great.
When a call comes PS takes over and slides to unlock and works very fast and connects right away.
I am not finding any adverse effects yet.

Dialer works great in landscape also.

If any of you can help test and report back I would be grateful.
Maybe this NEW 23081 doesn't have the old dialer bugs?
Old 10-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Battery?
battery??
Old 10-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
battery??

battery??

p.s. sorry i had to
Old 10-25-2009, 09:54 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

I use Iconsoft PhoneEx with windows dialer disabled. The downside is I cant dial from Manila (no big deal for me). The positives are absolutely no ring delay and a better contacts and phone. I also have PS 3.2 and it works perfect with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I need some of you guys to help me test something.
How many of you have PocketShield?
Have you updated to PS3.2?

I have and for best results I had to switch my dialer back to WM and so far it is working great.
When a call comes PS takes over and slides to unlock and works very fast and connects right away.
I am not finding any adverse effects yet.

Dialer works great in landscape also.

If any of you can help test and report back I would be grateful.
Maybe this NEW 23081 doesn't have the old dialer bugs?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro