PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I just purchased mine directly but the BB thing is a good idea.
Hate BB now and I use NetFlix only.
When BB started changing my account, upping the fees and changing the rules that I signed up for I dropped them.
It was the just the fact of singing a contract and them changing the rules when ever they felt like it.
They suck.

Anyway, how do you like the full version of Kinoma?

I enter my reg key every time I flash and it works just fine.
No idea about going through BB but it should be the same.
Backing up the reg and folder should also work.
The only down side of it is that youtube videos are kinda low res when compared to the youtube player on the phone. I tried to see if there was a setting but there isn't. It could also be my bandwidth. I'm in a low signal area. But they load up fast and play smoothly. I haven't even gone thru 1/10th of the program yet and I love it so far. Thanks for the review!
Old 10-07-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Ok so I did the 777 data kill thing and I do see I have periodic issues with being able to answer incoming calls no matter whether I use the soft key or the screen. I disabled the tachi dialer and use the regular wm dialer to see if that'd work and it seemed to for a while... but now i'm havin an issue with it. And it sucks because this was the only way I was actually able to get my battery to last all day. So... what should I do.
Been using #777 forever and never have any issues answering calls. It seems that most chefs cook it in by default. For battery woes install and use Lumos.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:31 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
The only down side of it is that youtube videos are kinda low res when compared to the youtube player on the phone. I tried to see if there was a setting but there isn't. It could also be my bandwidth. I'm in a low signal area. But they load up fast and play smoothly. I haven't even gone thru 1/10th of the program yet and I love it so far. Thanks for the review!
Glad you love it.
I think it's the chit.

Youtube plays with really good quality for me.
Try turning the device to landscape and it will flip full screen and give better quality usually.
My fav feature of this app is that everything auto rotates perfectly and the animations and super smooth.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I'm confused. Does the free version have to activate also? I never used the free version. I just went on a whim (and read what Rootlinux wrote) and got the full paid version.
Yes, the free version will not work until you go though the activation steps and get the Email back. Thing is, I did this nearly two days ago and still have not received any email back with the activation key. I'm about to dump it.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:40 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrichmeister View Post
Ive been using Energy for a while now, i gave up on TF3d, eats up way too much ram, im using 9/20 Titanium, has old HTC Dialer, since Tachi is too buggy for me. I would like to use the WM dialer, but the only issue with it, is that in call volume control goes away when you disable the HTC/Tachi Dialer, tried looking for a solution for it but didnt find any. As far as Pagepool ive tried 6, 8, 12 . Currently on 12mb pagepool, and its using about 62% of the ram, but usually creeps up to about 79% after the whole day. thats just my 2 cents
Just something to through out there....
Try using another home screen ( like you did with Titanium ).
Testing the new SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and it seems to run very smooth and uses less ram than TF3D.
There are others to try that look really good and have great function.
My fav is TF3D but SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 has got to have some props, cause it is really eye catching and fluid aside from being very functional.

If you have memory trouble at startup try SPB Mobile Shell trial and see if it helps.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:43 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmoreau View Post
Yes, the free version will not work until you go though the activation steps and get the Email back. Thing is, I did this nearly two days ago and still have not received any email back with the activation key. I'm about to dump it.
Try to activate it again and make sure you did not mis-type the email.
They are usually very fast to respond with keys.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Try to activate it again and make sure you did not mis-type the email.
They are usually very fast to respond with keys.
Already did this, last evening. Made sure the Email was correct.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:26 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
That is very odd.
Maybe send them feedback on their contact page.
http://kinoma.com/contact/
Old 10-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

First, I really like this ROM but I'm having a problem. I only get vibrate when my phone rings. No sound. I have tried the standard ringtones that come with the rom and my own ringtones but none work. Just vibrate.
I do have sound and get SMS/text notifications and others, just not when my phone rings.
I know this has probably been asked before but I have dug through about 100 posts in this thread and can't find the answer.

Thanks,
David
Old 10-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
I dont use it but I installed it to see what the big hoorah is about it. I did the activation and the email was in my account within a minute. I used yahoo. However the first time I tried, I used my gmail, and still have not recieved my activation email. so maybe it has something to do with the email carrier.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro