View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:40 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrichmeister View Post
Ive been using Energy for a while now, i gave up on TF3d, eats up way too much ram, im using 9/20 Titanium, has old HTC Dialer, since Tachi is too buggy for me. I would like to use the WM dialer, but the only issue with it, is that in call volume control goes away when you disable the HTC/Tachi Dialer, tried looking for a solution for it but didnt find any. As far as Pagepool ive tried 6, 8, 12 . Currently on 12mb pagepool, and its using about 62% of the ram, but usually creeps up to about 79% after the whole day. thats just my 2 cents
Just something to through out there....
Try using another home screen ( like you did with Titanium ).
Testing the new SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and it seems to run very smooth and uses less ram than TF3D.
There are others to try that look really good and have great function.
My fav is TF3D but SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 has got to have some props, cause it is really eye catching and fluid aside from being very functional.

If you have memory trouble at startup try SPB Mobile Shell trial and see if it helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.