PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by class1c View Post
just letting you know, your rom kicks *** bro. longest ive used one in a awhile. keep it up man. and as far as the text being slow.. or bringing up the contacts page.. its with all roms using that sorta text "prog". in the messages tab, if you click on the msg to send a reply, u have to acually touch where you type. it doesnt automatically place the cursor in the text field. havent had any problems other that that.(not really a big deal)

For me it actually takes about 5 second or so before it will show me the txts.. then after I click on one to reply to it, it takes about another 15 to 20 seconds to load the txt messages. If I just press SMS from the home page, it brings up another interface, the default one, and it's fast, as usual, but from the MESSAGES page that's where I'm experiencing these issues.

but YEAH!! THIS ROM is KILLER!! I really love it!

Oh, and how can I get the GSENSOR to be read when viewing my pics, like in the default ROM. Whenever I'm viewing pics and I turn the phone sideways it would automatically rotate the pic, but in this ROM it doesn't do that.. ?
Old 04-24-2009, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

ok, i had to temporarily flash back to stock and relock my phone im not taking it in for reapair right away its working ok right now since i took it for a dip in hot sauce. One thing I am missing is the silver transparent flip clock. Can you get me the cab of that clock? when I had the rom still installed i couldnt locate the cab to put on my gf's touch pro. I know it was in the windows directory but damn i gave up to much stuff in there and i tried sorting it and everything and searched xda and everywhere else.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Sorry guys, not happening tonight, I literally fell asleep at the computer, heh. Spent too many all-nighters working on this ROM and my body is saying SLEEEEEP. You can bet your *** I will post it later today though!!!

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Sorry guys, not happening tonight, I literally fell asleep at the computer, heh. Spent too many all-nighters working on this ROM and my body is saying SLEEEEEP. You can bet your *** I will post it later today though!!!

Patiently waiting...
Old 04-24-2009, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
psyki take your time - the ROM as it stands right now still screams! I'd rather you get this one close to perfect than release it too early and then we'd all have to reflash right away to incorporate some major fix. Other than when I had the stock ROM - this is the longest I've gone without reflashing. I was keen on trying Mighty5 just for the experience, but to tell you the truth if they need a whole separate thread on fixes I am not sure I want to go near it right now.

Good luck on 1.1 (or whatever you're going to call it) - but you probably really don't need it.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Thanks guys I'm just working through the last of some minor kinks now. I tend to agree with getting everything perfect out of the box instead of releasing something with "known" bugs. I think I've addressed most of the complaints from this thread but there may be a couple that just aren't solvable... For example a couple other Rhodium chefs have told me that it may not be possible to add a picture to a contact using the manila interface... Can anyone confirm they have actually done this in Rhodium manila?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Camera?
Old 04-24-2009, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

Hey all,
First of Psyki you're ROM is Excellent! Fast reliable, can't ask more then that.....One thing that is really annoying me and i believe another fellow geeker mentioned it is the weather database editor.....for some reason when i install it ---> soft reset then i go and modify my entry ( i used it for my home town in Greece) save the file then i go to the Weather Tab and i go to add it (also i add the area were i live in MA) and it keeps reloading Touch flow 3d......I have spent about 5-6 hours looking through XDA and the net in general and i cannot find a work around......also TF3d config doesn't work anymore...which i used to unassign all the locked programs.

Any help would be appreciated!

TK

Old 04-24-2009, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipertk8 View Post
Hey all,
First of Psyki you're ROM is Excellent! Fast reliable, can't ask more then that.....One thing that is really annoying me and i believe another fellow geeker mentioned it is the weather database editor.....for some reason when i install it ---> soft reset then i go and modify my entry ( i used it for my home town in Greece) save the file then i go to the Weather Tab and i go to add it (also i add the area were i live in MA) and it keeps reloading Touch flow 3d......I have spent about 5-6 hours looking through XDA and the net in general and i cannot find a work around......also TF3d config doesn't work anymore...which i used to unassign all the locked programs.

Any help would be appreciated!

TK
Are you using the Rhodium Weather Master version? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480101

I have this installed and it works fine. Make sure your using the one for Rhoduim: You can get it here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Are you using the Rhodium Weather Master version? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480101

I have this installed and it works fine. Make sure your using the one for Rhoduim: You can get it here.

I just found it and its working awesome! I was about to posted it but you beat me to it Thanks cmajewsk!

I will upload the cab file that i got from the link for people who are behind "retarded" firewalls.

Psyki, I would suggest to add this to the update your are preparing for us

Again This ROM is my first that i flashed since i got the phone ( released date) and i don't know why i didn't flash earlier. Thanks to all for the feedback and for Psyki for making this kick *** ROM!

TK

Here is the file:
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.2.CAB (368.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vipertk8; 04-24-2009 at 01:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development