View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 01:27 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipertk8 View Post
Hey all,
First of Psyki you're ROM is Excellent! Fast reliable, can't ask more then that.....One thing that is really annoying me and i believe another fellow geeker mentioned it is the weather database editor.....for some reason when i install it ---> soft reset then i go and modify my entry ( i used it for my home town in Greece) save the file then i go to the Weather Tab and i go to add it (also i add the area were i live in MA) and it keeps reloading Touch flow 3d......I have spent about 5-6 hours looking through XDA and the net in general and i cannot find a work around......also TF3d config doesn't work anymore...which i used to unassign all the locked programs.

Any help would be appreciated!

TK
Are you using the Rhodium Weather Master version? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480101

I have this installed and it works fine. Make sure your using the one for Rhoduim: You can get it here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.