View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 12:32 AM
petermg
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by class1c View Post
just letting you know, your rom kicks *** bro. longest ive used one in a awhile. keep it up man. and as far as the text being slow.. or bringing up the contacts page.. its with all roms using that sorta text "prog". in the messages tab, if you click on the msg to send a reply, u have to acually touch where you type. it doesnt automatically place the cursor in the text field. havent had any problems other that that.(not really a big deal)

For me it actually takes about 5 second or so before it will show me the txts.. then after I click on one to reply to it, it takes about another 15 to 20 seconds to load the txt messages. If I just press SMS from the home page, it brings up another interface, the default one, and it's fast, as usual, but from the MESSAGES page that's where I'm experiencing these issues.

but YEAH!! THIS ROM is KILLER!! I really love it!

Oh, and how can I get the GSENSOR to be read when viewing my pics, like in the default ROM. Whenever I'm viewing pics and I turn the phone sideways it would automatically rotate the pic, but in this ROM it doesn't do that.. ?