PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

use an sd card reader and using windows right click and click format. if you don't have a reader, you can put your phone in file storage mode, but if you get in the unbootable cycle that rarely happens (like 1 in 15ish odds) you will need some method of putting the rest of the files on your sd card to break the loop.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Guap is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

This seems like the easiest way to unlock the touch pro but it's not working for me.

1. I download SSPL and put it in the root of the phone
2. I download the RAPHIMG and put in the root of the storage card
3. I open SSPL on the phone and it takes me to the tri color, mind you I still have it plugged into my computer so it says USB in the Grey Box. It also has SECURITY UNLOCKED on top. It says all this too.

RAPH800 MFG
SPL-0.25. C-SSPL
MicroP-Raph (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Raph (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

4. I checked the format of the storage card and its already set to FAT 32.

I'm confused...
Old 06-25-2009, 09:44 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guap View Post
This seems like the easiest way to unlock the touch pro but it's not working for me.

1. I download SSPL and put it in the root of the phone
2. I download the RAPHIMG and put in the root of the storage card
3. I open SSPL on the phone and it takes me to the tri color, mind you I still have it plugged into my computer so it says USB in the Grey Box. It also has SECURITY UNLOCKED on top. It says all this too.

RAPH800 MFG
SPL-0.25. C-SSPL
MicroP-Raph (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Raph (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

4. I checked the format of the storage card and its already set to FAT 32.

I'm confused...
did you unzip the unloocer file?
Old 06-25-2009, 12:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

tweak812 is a n00b

Hey everybody,

My keyboard stopped working so I am trying to relock my phone, already flashed back to stock rom. Had many errors trying to relock via usb and activesync, so I gave this a go. Put the relocker straight unto a brand new 1gb card freshly formatted to fat 32. Went to bootloader mode, found the image, saw status bar go across screen, all happened lightening quick, but now it is stuck on a grey screen that says loading, been there for about 6-7 minutes. Suggestions?
Old 06-25-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Biggnaa20 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Biggnaa20 Send a message via Skype™ to Biggnaa20

Awesomely Awesome.

I thought I wasn't going to be able to flash since my phone had issues connecting with Vista.

THANKS!
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Biggnaa20 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Biggnaa20 Send a message via Skype™ to Biggnaa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak812 View Post
Hey everybody,

My keyboard stopped working so I am trying to relock my phone, already flashed back to stock rom. Had many errors trying to relock via usb and activesync, so I gave this a go. Put the relocker straight unto a brand new 1gb card freshly formatted to fat 32. Went to bootloader mode, found the image, saw status bar go across screen, all happened lightening quick, but now it is stuck on a grey screen that says loading, been there for about 6-7 minutes. Suggestions?
If you are still stuck on the bootloader screen, try to cancel the load. this might get you back to the tricolor screen. start the flash then. It should clear up any issues.

nb
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak812 View Post
Hey everybody,

by now it should have finished. it can hang up to like 10 minutes sometimes before it says successful. if It hasn't softreset your phone. then pull the battery, remove the sd card and enter bootloader. if you see Cmonex your still unlocked if not it worked okay and just hung at the end but past anything important.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

sitnstand is a n00b

Okay... So this worked fine for me, but how do you make it verizonable? Or maybe i should ask, since i unlocked the sprint touch pro... does that enable me to begin the process of making it available for use on vzw network? I have some issues with my vzw phones and i've been getting replacements sent to me (6 total in 6 months). They might make an exception for me as far the esn goes according to csr.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitnstand View Post
Okay... So this worked fine for me, but how do you make it verizonable? Or maybe i should ask, since i unlocked the sprint touch pro... does that enable me to begin the process of making it available for use on vzw network? I have some issues with my vzw phones and i've been getting replacements sent to me (6 total in 6 months). They might make an exception for me as far the esn goes according to csr.
yes. all the info you need is in here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61926. post #565 has a good breakdown of what to do.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia

sitnstand is a n00b

Perfect, now how do i get the dmu keys? seems that the link is gone. Sorry for the questions. But just to restate-- this unlocker does work!
Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd