PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hockey593 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

lol well i sucessfully confused the sprint customer service over the phone, and their repair center. im not saying i changed the msl code, im saying it wont let me in no matter what i do. but cornelious says he does it all the time...ugh i think i have to buy a new phone.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey593 View Post
lol well i sucessfully confused the sprint customer service over the phone, and their repair center. im not saying i changed the msl code, im saying it wont let me in no matter what i do. but cornelious says he does it all the time...ugh i think i have to buy a new phone.
if you dont know your msl code, just use this to get it http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43560
Old 06-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Lurker

hockey593 is a n00b

nooob question, how do i update my framework on my phone?
Old 06-26-2010, 11:08 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey593 View Post
nooob question, how do i update my framework on my phone?
install this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1204000161
Old 06-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Lurker

hockey593 is a n00b

omg man youre my hero. i appreciate this so much. i had the complete wrong msl, sprint gave me somethin not even close to this
Old 07-18-2010, 11:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Pocket PC

Solo1 is a n00b

would like to thank OP and all the helpful folks on this thread and site. After 2 days(ugh), finally flashed to mightyrom via bluetooth transfers to Touch Pro since Active Synch is dead.

A suggested addition to instructions: Clearly indicate that even if MICROSD card says it is fat 32, it may not be properly formatted to do a flash off storage card.

Very happy result! Thanks much again. Now on to a Touch Pro2!!

Last edited by Solo1; 07-18-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ttowler is a n00b

I need some help!! I'm trying to flash a rom from SD card, but here's my situation: I flashed mightyrom using activsync, and was doing some other customization and I went to do a mod to show battery strength in 1% increments, but I somehow downloaded and installed a battery.dll file that was not for Touch Pro. What happened is it causes my battery to always show 1%, and the phone shuts off as soon as it tries to boot up. Therefore, I have no way to store any files in the memory of the phone.

So I've tried storing the RAHPHIMG.nbh file on my sdcard and going to bootlegger. I think my phone is HSPL unlocked - red green blue screen shows SPL-0.37.CMONEX. But since I don't have the option to put a file in my main memory, is there any way to flash a rom or SSPL unlock the device? Or connect to the devices memory without it being booted up? Did I brick my phone?
Old 08-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
You don't need the sspl flash a Rom if your unlocked. Just place the nbh on the root of your SD card and enter bootloader using voldown+power method.

Edit: on second thought just hard reset I believe its voldown+circle+power while turning on.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-2010, 05:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
You don't need the sspl flash a Rom if your unlocked. Just place the nbh on the root of your SD card and enter bootloader using voldown+power method.

Edit: on second thought just hard reset I believe its voldown+circle+power while turning on.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
yea...you're right cornelious. with phone off, just hold vol down, circle and power button.

I didn't know you got the Evo man. How you like it. It's great, isn't it? ha. i want to get android so bad lately. I'll probably get the droidX.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ttowler is a n00b

Thanks guys, but when I do the hard unlock (Vol down, center button, pwr on) it just boots up normally. I thought that might be because it thinks the battery is too low for a rom flash, but that doesn't make sense to me cause without booting up, would it even be looking at battery life? Anyways, it just goes into normal startup. Also, putting ive put two different .nhb on my sd card and it just sits at the bootloader screen, wont give any options. Ive tried formatting the sd card a couple times, Fat 32. Anyone know if file allocation size matters when formatting? Any other ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd