View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:44 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guap View Post
This seems like the easiest way to unlock the touch pro but it's not working for me.

1. I download SSPL and put it in the root of the phone
2. I download the RAPHIMG and put in the root of the storage card
3. I open SSPL on the phone and it takes me to the tri color, mind you I still have it plugged into my computer so it says USB in the Grey Box. It also has SECURITY UNLOCKED on top. It says all this too.

RAPH800 MFG
SPL-0.25. C-SSPL
MicroP-Raph (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Raph (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

4. I checked the format of the storage card and its already set to FAT 32.

I'm confused...
did you unzip the unloocer file?