View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 07:16 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak812 View Post
Hey everybody,

My keyboard stopped working so I am trying to relock my phone, already flashed back to stock rom. Had many errors trying to relock via usb and activesync, so I gave this a go. Put the relocker straight unto a brand new 1gb card freshly formatted to fat 32. Went to bootloader mode, found the image, saw status bar go across screen, all happened lightening quick, but now it is stuck on a grey screen that says loading, been there for about 6-7 minutes. Suggestions?
by now it should have finished. it can hang up to like 10 minutes sometimes before it says successful. if It hasn't softreset your phone. then pull the battery, remove the sd card and enter bootloader. if you see Cmonex your still unlocked if not it worked okay and just hung at the end but past anything important.