PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 07:50 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSnow View Post
having a little problem flashing with this...

the security is unlocked and i have the renamed RAPHIMG.nbh from the rom i want in the base level of storage card... but when i go to flash mode it just sits at the red/green/blue screen.... it never goes to the grey screen that prompts to press power to flash...

i'm having to flash from the computer...

would be much nicer to just be able to use the card... rather than mess with the stupid active sync....

any help?
is your card "fat32"? also make sure you hold vol down and power long enough to see the gray screen, that was my mistake.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: cricket

mercman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hello all....I am a newbie. I have a question. For some reason I am having a problem with TouchFlo 3D. Everytime I click the "messages" box It goes to the "launching touchflo" screen. It just started doing this late last nite. My phone is already flashed to juicy 4.7 but I was wondering if I reflashed it to juicy 4.7 again would this take care of my problem im having. When i click on everything else in the phone....it works fine. I just cant get text messages or check my email. Could I have a virus? Thanks in advance all!!
Old 09-26-2009, 08:36 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercman View Post
hello all....I am a newbie. I have a question. For some reason I am having a problem with TouchFlo 3D. Everytime I click the "messages" box It goes to the "launching touchflo" screen. It just started doing this late last nite. My phone is already flashed to juicy 4.7 but I was wondering if I reflashed it to juicy 4.7 again would this take care of my problem im having. When i click on everything else in the phone....it works fine. I just cant get text messages or check my email. Could I have a virus? Thanks in advance all!!
wrong forum for this question, post in juicy thread or tp forum.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

security unlocked means nothing you need to see the word cmonex in the bootloader.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:34 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
security unlocked means nothing you need to see the word cmonex in the bootloader.
if only i had a nickle for every time this was posted
Old 09-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

no kidding...
Old 09-26-2009, 07:57 PM
acs tester

can i flash a radio via sd card?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
can i flash a radio via sd card?
Absolutely - just rename it (if necessary) to RAPHIMG.nbh on your PC and put it in the root of the card. Same thing as a ROM reflash, really, except it shouldn't hard reset your phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:37 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
Absolutely - just rename it (if necessary) to RAPHIMG.nbh on your PC and put it in the root of the card. Same thing as a ROM reflash, really, except it shouldn't hard reset your phone.
thankyou sir.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

yea you can flash anything from the sd card that you can from an RUU (HSPL, SPLASH, ROM, RADIO)
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd