PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

10 minutes with it saying loading
Old 09-24-2009, 07:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

stook is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

just soft resetted and it went back to "loading"
Old 09-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

take out the sd card
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:55 PM
N00b

stook is a n00b

with the SD card out it just went back to the TRI color screen saying Error upgrading rom :*(
Old 09-24-2009, 08:07 PM
N00b

stook is a n00b

feels like the bootloading screen doesn't know what to do ....
Old 09-24-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by stook View Post
with the SD card out it just went back to the TRI color screen saying Error upgrading rom :*(
while on the tri-color screen, connect it to computer and you will see the word "Serial" change to "USB". then, on your computer, open the shipped rom exe and it will flash your rom and fix your phone
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:53 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
sounds like you have a dumped rom instead of the shipped one double check the link you found it from. if you dont see the word shipped describing it assume its dumped.
if you flash via bootloader you can usually tell shipped roms by what is indicated as being flashed, if you've flashed via SD Card quite a few times then you'll know what I'm talking about... for those that dont when you load a ROM via bootloader it will tell you what all the flash includes, like for example the Sprint stock TP ROM shows Bootloader - Splash1 - Splash2 - Radio - OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billam View Post
srry lol new to tthis still

raph800
sok-0.37.000
microp-hermann (led) v0c85
micro-herman (key) v0c85
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

Upgrade ROM code error
Please try agian
this is the error i got, see my post here

1) download the nbh from here
2) reformat your SD Card to Fat32 (even if its already Fat32)
3) put the nbh on the card and flash

worked for me
Old 09-25-2009, 11:07 AM
N00b

stook is a n00b

WOOT, thank you for all of your help. I really appreciate it guys, this forum is amazing. In the end, connecting via USB and running a RUU from the computer fixed it. But I still really appreciate all the methods people gave me, thank you.

Do I need to relock it before sending it back to sprint? What's the best way to do it Now I'm scared of relocking. The last time I did it (screwed everything up) I downloaded the relocker, put it on a formatted fat32 SD card, reset into bootloader and let it do its thing (soft reset hold power+vol down.). Where did I go wrong?
Old 09-25-2009, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by stook View Post
WOOT, thank you for all of your help. I really appreciate it guys, this forum is amazing. In the end, connecting via USB and running a RUU from the computer fixed it. But I still really appreciate all the methods people gave me, thank you.

Do I need to relock it before sending it back to sprint? What's the best way to do it Now I'm scared of relocking. The last time I did it (screwed everything up) I downloaded the relocker, put it on a formatted fat32 SD card, reset into bootloader and let it do its thing (soft reset hold power+vol down.). Where did I go wrong?
you're welcome man. anytime.
according to what you posted earlier, you are already relocked.
SPL 0.37.0000 = locked
SPL 0.37.cmonex = unlocked

you didn't do anything wrong. sometimes when unlocking or locking, the phone gets stuck in the bootloader (tricolor) screen. Then to fix it, you just flash a rom. Just like you did.

Last edited by razorloves; 09-25-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: VZW

Guero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuff

I just want to be sure before I do this. For a verizon touch pro, does anyone know if I need to use the verizon manual sspl from cmonex's unlocking post or does the link provided in the first post work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd