PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 09:50 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
yea you can flash anything from the sd card that you can from an RUU (HSPL, SPLASH, ROM, RADIO)
thanx to you also, radio flashed with no problems.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
yea you can flash anything from the sd card that you can from an RUU (HSPL, SPLASH, ROM, RADIO)
AWESOME...just flashed psykis bootsplash

quick question though about relocking...since there is a new sprint rom will we need a new re-locker?
Old 09-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

no from what i can see there is no spl upgrade with this release.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rebthor is a n00b

Thanks to the OP for this.

I ran into some issues originally where I had encryption on my card and even after I turned off encryption, it seemed to not work and not see the image file. I reformatted and redownloaded and everything worked perfectly.

Thanks again!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

sho0z is keeping up the good worksho0z is keeping up the good work

For some reason i can't flash from my sd card...i can get to the bootloader screen fine and i extracted the .nbh file as well as all its counterparts into the root /storage card directory...but when i reboot the phone into bootloader mode it does not give me the option to flash the rom...any help?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho0z View Post
For some reason i can't flash from my sd card...i can get to the bootloader screen fine and i extracted the .nbh file as well as all its counterparts into the root /storage card directory...but when i reboot the phone into bootloader mode it does not give me the option to flash the rom...any help?
did you rename the .nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh? that is all you need on the sd card (no other files)
Old 09-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
did you rename the .nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh? that is all you need on the sd card (no other files)
that file is already named that..and it is in my root directory..
Old 09-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Quote:
that file is already named that..and it is in my root directory..
Make sure your card is formatted FAT32 - I've heard it also causes problems if it isn't.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
Make sure your card is formatted FAT32 - I've heard it also causes problems if it isn't.
how can i format to fat32?
Old 09-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Quote:
how can i format to fat32?
Going from memory...

You need to hook it up to a Windows computer via a USB adapter (or just use the TP--PC cable) and use the format function under disk manager in Windows, or I think you may just be able to right-click the drive letter for the card and select "Format". Choose FAT32 from the menu and select quick format. Be aware of course that a format will erase whatever's on the card so move it elsewhere if you don't want to lose the data.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd