PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t3rt00t3r View Post
EDIT:
To clarify I have also downloaded the SPRINTRELOCKER.ZIP which contains a RAPHIMG.NBH, extracted it, and placed it on the formated Micro SD card. Then I used the setmanual to flash it from the phone. Flash completed succesfully, but when I go back to the bootloader it still shows that the security is unlocked.
"Security Unlocked" means nothing. you have to look at the spl version.
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked
Old 09-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

+ 1 with razor if you see the word cmonex then your still unlocked, if cmonex is not present your phone is locked.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

p00t3rt00t3r is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked

Really? Mine does say 0.37.0000 so I guess it in fact did work.

So Sprint wouldn't know that it had been unlocked if I needed to return it for repairs? (the video display jumps all over at times, tried everything to fix it)

Does it say Security Unlocked straight from the manufacturer? I never took the time to look prior to unlocking the phone...

Last edited by p00t3rt00t3r; 09-04-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yep it says security unlocked from the getgo
Old 09-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

p00t3rt00t3r is a n00b

Very good to know! Thank you guys for responding so quickly! I had spent hours trying to fix something I had already fix! LOL!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

no problem, I bet now you have the process mastered youll be able to switch from lock to flash to lock and back again no sweat.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:32 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t3rt00t3r View Post
Very good to know! Thank you guys for responding so quickly! I had spent hours trying to fix something I had already fix! LOL!
you're welcome man. anytime
Old 09-04-2009, 07:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lokalori is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked
is there anywhere else you can check the spl version besides the boot loader I'm having issues with my screen going super choppy and it just happens to be choppy over the spl version.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokalori View Post
is there anywhere else you can check the spl version besides the boot loader I'm having issues with my screen going super choppy and it just happens to be choppy over the spl version.
nope. if you ran the relocker and it completed successfully, it should be locked.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Beachcougar is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to Beachcougar

Well, I am officially stuck. I'm not one to ask for help but I am at my wits end with this thing.

I needed to go back to the stock ROM and relock. My hardware keyboard stopped working so I decided to take it in for repair.

I flashed to the stock ROM fine. When I went to relock it crapped out when it could not get an active sync connection. No problem, I will just copy over the necessary file to my SD card and do it that way. Nope, stuck at the loading... screen. Now I can not get it to resync so I can flash the stock ROM again. Also can't get any PC to recognize either one of my SD card readers.

I am stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd