PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock your TP via the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
thats because its finding the RAPHIMG.nbh file on your sd card, move/rename/delete that then check.
I would suggest to move it or place it in a folder on your desktop just for future use with the name of the rom as the folder just in case. I try not to delete anything for safety reasons.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul --> Touch Pro(Running PhantomRom)

GREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to GREY.FOXX Send a message via Skype™ to GREY.FOXX

You know what will be great, If someone did a youtube video tutorial on this. Solve a lot of misunderstandings. I would love to see a tutorial for these kind of things.

Hey anyone know whats the fastest and most reliable rom to use. I keep hearing about Mighty Rom is that the best?

Edit: This is quite easy to do (unlocking from SD) and I prefer this over any other method.

I just Flashed PhantomROM and Its great. I will check out Mighty Rom another time, I just wanted to try 6.5

Last edited by GREY.FOXX; 04-01-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREY.FOXX View Post
You know what will be great, If someone did a youtube video tutorial on this. Solve a lot of misunderstandings. I would love to see a tutorial for these kind of things.

Hey anyone know whats the fastest and most reliable rom to use. I keep hearing about Mighty Rom is that the best?

Edit: This is quite easy to do (unlocking from SD) and I prefer this over any other method.

I just Flashed PhantomROM and Its great. I will check out Mighty Rom another time, I just wanted to try 6.5
I'm using Silence Rom 9 and so far this is my favorite (super fast!), but everyone will have a different preference of course.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul --> Touch Pro(Running PhantomRom)

GREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to GREY.FOXX Send a message via Skype™ to GREY.FOXX

Yea im going to try many different roms.

Wouldn't hurt to do that lol, then I will pick out my fav .
Old 04-03-2009, 11:09 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

so cornelious2 i finally got to test your unlock method on my replacement for the 6800...

and it was too simple, i took the 2 files and put them on the 1GB card
then I copied the SSPL to main memory and ran it, and I was shocked at how quickly it was done...
it was almost instantaneous !!!

I did not get stuck after unlock I was able to boot fine and it never touched a computer prior to unlocking...
then i took another card prepped with a custom ROM already on root and removed stock !!!
Old 04-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea I walked someone else through it and no boot lock
im really not sure whats going on with some people getting stuck.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
yea I walked someone else through it and no boot lock
im really not sure whats going on with some people getting stuck.
I think my problem had to do with how I was downloading my files to put on the root of the storage card. Ever since I have been using my phone and pocket rar to extract the files I have had zero problems. (I was using a mac for downloading my files before, not sure if that is why though).
Old 04-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro > Samsung Moment

ice_qube is a n00b

works flawlessley!!! gotta love it! finally can flash now...couldnt unlock with the pc unfortunaley
Old 04-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Sn3ak3r_Fi3nd706 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to Sn3ak3r_Fi3nd706

ok im super new and im trying to unlock it and i tried going thru the steps but im still not really understanding so can somebody help me.....PLZZZZ
Old 04-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn3ak3r_Fi3nd706 View Post
ok im super new and im trying to unlock it and i tried going thru the steps but im still not really understanding so can somebody help me.....PLZZZZ
Which part are you having problems understanding? Well get your phone unlocked buddy!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd