PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 01:41 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
It toggles. But once I start typing on the SIP it toggles back.
Same here. I wonder what happens if we use the cab I saw a while back to completely get rid of xt9?

dwizzy130

Old 06-27-2009, 01:42 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klone9d6r View Post
The grey issue has been taken care of on post #5405

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...58002&page=541
Yeah, I'm aware it was "fixed" but it wasn't fixed at ROM level... which is why I still reported the bug.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
It toggles. But once I start typing on the SIP it toggles back.

Weird, I toggled it and type in word and it stays on ABC. Winmo SUCKS too inconsistent. Right now not being able to kill opera is majorly pissing me off. No one else has this problem?
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
The problem with autorun is this. It seems that juicy is using touch diamond drivers on a touchpro for whatever reason. So its reading your sdcard as internal storage instead of storage card! Thus screwing up your sd configuration BAD JUICY lol!!

Also I dont want to bad mouth this rom by any means BUT!!
You mention on my thread that your rom is faster LOL!!
1. How if it takes longer to boot!!
2. Uses rhodium manila which is slower no matter what you say!!
3. Uses 6.5 which is currently slower no matter what you say!!
I could go on and on BUT you might bring up that inaccurate GRAPHICS app that
can be tweaked to get a higher score lol!!
Sorry J but you ask for it!!

But so that you know juicy 8 is a well put together rom that looks good too!!
#1 you are wrong about the UC error. It is a regedit.

#2 dont ever say I am sloppy

-I said my ROM is quicker to boot (than the last release)
-dont confuse being able to applications quicker, confused with Tf1 being faster than tf2
- 6.5 is not slow
-the score is accurate

I just used vsbenchmark2007 on this release and it is 2650 on the dot. Im mobile and can not upload, but would be happy to do so later, or welcome you to test or better yet.... match it with your own work.

a lot of effort has been put into actually developing not only new packages taken from devices that are unreleased, gsm, and/or wvga... yes there will be bugs.

you really pissed me the hell off.

Last edited by Juicy47; 06-27-2009 at 01:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Weird, I toggled it and type in word and it stays on ABC. Winmo SUCKS too inconsistent. Right now not being able to kill opera is majorly pissing me off. No one else has this problem?
Whats the problem you are having with Opera? My Opera seems fine.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:48 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
He wants to kill the process opera9.exe that is always running.

dwizzy130
Old 06-27-2009, 01:48 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post

-dont confuse being able to applications quicker, confused with Tf1 being faster than tf2
- 6.5 is not slow
-the score is accurate

I just used vsbenchmark2007 on this release and it is 2650 on the dot. Im mobile and can not upload, but would be happy to do so later, or welcome you to test or better yet.... match it with your own work.

a lot of effort has been put into actually developing not only new packages taken from devices that are unreleased, gsm, and/or wvga... yes there will be bugs but i dont sit here using available off the shelf kitchens, make 10 regedits, and a header graphic and think i am god's gift.

why .... I wouldn't let "silence" piss you off ... for what
Old 06-27-2009, 01:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
Opera just runs all the time in the background. Juicy turned off push and I remeoved the bootlader registry and relexit registry is on and opera still wont close. I use wktask so i can see it full time in my taskbar and you should see it in your running apps or if you run FDC/dotfred task manager in your running processes. Opera likes this so there is no load time but it is a memeory and battery hog. Right now this rom seems bad on battery and opera running will only make it worse.

Juicy dont let silence piss you off. Just the scrolling alone of 6.5 makes 6.1 total crap
Old 06-27-2009, 01:52 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post

- 6.5 is not slow
-the score is accurate

a lot of effort has been put into actually developing not only new packages taken from devices that are unreleased, gsm, and/or wvga... yes there will be bugs but i dont sit here using available off the shelf kitchens, make 10 regedits, and a header graphic and think i am god's gift.

Dont even let it get ya going Juicy....we know what you do!!
Old 06-27-2009, 01:52 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
The problem with autorun is this. It seems that juicy is using touch diamond drivers on a touchpro for whatever reason. So its reading your sdcard as internal storage instead of storage card! Thus screwing up your sd configuration BAD JUICY lol!!

Also I dont want to bad mouth this rom by any means BUT!!
You mention on my thread that your rom is faster LOL!!
1. How if it takes longer to boot!!
2. Uses rhodium manila which is slower no matter what you say!!
3. Uses 6.5 which is currently slower no matter what you say!!
I could go on and on BUT you might bring up that inaccurate GRAPHICS app that
can be tweaked to get a higher score lol!!
Sorry J but you ask for it!!

But so that you know juicy 8 is a well put together rom that looks good too!!
for what reason are you bashing has anybody that posted in here bashed your work ..... I didn't think so ....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development