View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 01:52 AM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
The problem with autorun is this. It seems that juicy is using touch diamond drivers on a touchpro for whatever reason. So its reading your sdcard as internal storage instead of storage card! Thus screwing up your sd configuration BAD JUICY lol!!

Also I dont want to bad mouth this rom by any means BUT!!
You mention on my thread that your rom is faster LOL!!
1. How if it takes longer to boot!!
2. Uses rhodium manila which is slower no matter what you say!!
3. Uses 6.5 which is currently slower no matter what you say!!
I could go on and on BUT you might bring up that inaccurate GRAPHICS app that
can be tweaked to get a higher score lol!!
Sorry J but you ask for it!!

But so that you know juicy 8 is a well put together rom that looks good too!!
for what reason are you bashing has anybody that posted in here bashed your work ..... I didn't think so ....