PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Yeah, I'm aware it was "fixed" but it wasn't fixed at ROM level... which is why I still reported the bug.
totally aware of that and im sure if it was fixed he would have included that in his build log.
Card: 8G
Carrier:
T-Mobile
Old 06-27-2009, 01:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Opera just runs all the time in the background. Juicy turned off push and I remeoved the bootlader registry and relexit registry is on and opera still wont close. I use wktask so i can see it full time in my taskbar and you should see it in your running apps or if you run FDC/dotfred task manager in your running processes. Opera likes this so there is no load time but it is a memeory and battery hog. Right now this rom seems bad on battery and opera running will only make it worse.

Juicy dont let silence piss you off. Just the scrolling alone of 6.5 makes 6.1 total crap
Oh! That might explain the data connection open symbol in the taskbar even after I close Opera... Hmmm.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:55 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
for what reason are you bashing has anybody that posted in here bashed your work ..... I didn't think so ....
could not have said it any better.....i think this was in very bad taste Silence!
BTW JakD......how ya been......good I hope.....
Old 06-27-2009, 01:59 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
#1 you are wrong about the UC error. It is a regedit.

#2 dont ever say I am sloppy

-I said my ROM is quicker to boot (than the last release)
-dont confuse being able to applications quicker, confused with Tf1 being faster than tf2
- 6.5 is not slow
-the score is accurate

I just used vsbenchmark2007 on this release and it is 2650 on the dot. Im mobile and can not upload, but would be happy to do so later, or welcome you to test or better yet.... match it with your own work.

a lot of effort has been put into actually developing not only new packages taken from devices that are unreleased, gsm, and/or wvga... yes there will be bugs but i dont sit here using available off the shelf kitchens, make 10 regedits, and a header graphic and think i am god's gift.

you really pissed me the hell off.
Haha I heard you say that line to someone before!!
Anyhow I didnt call you sloppy!!
I dont think im god's gift!!
I also didnt quote you on anything you said about the boot up!!
I guess your trying to insult me with the ten regedits and graphins header thing!! Whats wrong with you anyway??
What I WAS trying to say is that your rom is not faster like you keep saying!!
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

/me hops into his flame suit.

Seriously guys, take this to PM's

No need to see the mods in here having to put people in their places.

Everyone be happy We're all friends

What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
for what reason are you bashing has anybody that posted in here bashed your work ..... I didn't think so ....
No one is bashing juicy. I like juicy's roms. He came to our thread and said that his rom was faster!
Im disagreing and now your ganging up on me lol!! chillout!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket

wow! wsup with the bashing? can we all just get along..
Old 06-27-2009, 02:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Haha I heard you say that line to someone before!!
Anyhow I didnt call you sloppy!!
I dont think im god's gift!!
I also didnt quote you on anything you said about the boot up!!
I guess your trying to insult me with the ten regedits and graphins header thing!! Whats wrong with you anyway??
What I WAS trying to say is that your rom is not faster like you keep saying!!
im not insinuating it, i am a better cook than you and my rom is faster.

have fun trying to catch up.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: BOOST MOBILE

krazeekirk is a n00b

and the...beat...goes on..lol come on fellas we all good peps here sounds like a little misunderstandig .... thats it
Old 06-27-2009, 02:08 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
No one is bashing juicy. I like juicy's roms. He came to our thread and said that his rom was faster!
Im disagreing and now your ganging up on me lol!! chillout!!
its not that its just that I read all of these ROM threads and I don't recall Juicy or anyone that post here bashing you .... now I "might" take shots at Mike but its only because I know he can do even better if he tried ...but its all in fun (I hope) but it seems like you are coming out of nowhere with this and I'm just like damn for-real "silence"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development