PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Could somebody running Juicy 8 please post their AudioManager_ENG.exe file from the windows directory for me? Mine seems to have gone corrupt. Or even better.. does anyone have a cab for AudioManager_Eng (1.7.19152222)
Here you, just pulled it from my phone running J8 and rar'd it.

Auido Manager

Is anyone else having problems with the right softkey not working on the music tab.

Also, my music is freezing like others have already posted. Mine will play for a few minutes then freeze for about 10 seconds.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
Here you, just pulled it from my phone running J8 and rar'd it.

Auido Manager

Is anyone else having problems with the right softkey not working on the music tab.

Also, my music is freezing like others have already posted. Mine will play for a few minutes then freeze for about 10 seconds.
Damn... I copied over scuccia's files and I'm still getting this error on the music tab:

'AudioManager_eng' is not a valid Pocket PC application.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Old 06-23-2009, 11:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: telus

rpritch is a n00b

Anyone have as issue with the data connection arrows not turning off...any idea for a fix?
Old 06-23-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro 2

Jesse Buck is becoming a great contributor

When I just put them in Windows/ they do not appear under the contact settings picture you posted or through the people tab/contacts card menu where it gives you the green select icon. Do they have to be Mp3? Do I need to rename them? Must they be a certain size? thnx for the help (I'll hit thanks too)

Old 06-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpritch View Post
Anyone have as issue with the data connection arrows not turning off...any idea for a fix?
Ignore it. Just because the arrows aren't turning off it doesn't mean that it's drawing more power or anything
Old 06-23-2009, 12:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: telus

rpritch is a n00b

thanks!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Buck View Post
When I just put them in Windows/ they do not appear under the contact settings picture you posted or through the people tab/contacts card menu where it gives you the green select icon. Do they have to be Mp3? Do I need to rename them? Must they be a certain size? thnx for the help (I'll hit thanks too)
well like i said, mine r mp3's after the copy/paste i went through to start menu/contacts/pic a contact go to menu /edit and in the rintone drop down menu it should appear.Try using mp3's and im sure itll work..
Card: 8G
Carrier:
T-Mobile

Last edited by klone9d6r; 06-23-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Still having ringtone trouble and am in need of help. Here is some more info.
Many of the stock ringtones are not showing up in contact menus as well. Ring-VinylScratch/ is not available through contacts as well as more. (its the only v-ringtone should be easy to locate) Does anyone else have /Ring-Vinylscratch/ available in contacts settings? I still can't get my custom wav/qcp/wma/mp3/ tones to play. I've moved them from Appdata/Sounds to My Documents/My Ringtones to Windows/Rings to just plain Windows/ none actually allow the ringtone to play when that person calls, it just plays the default tone. Rings and My Ringtones folders allow it to be selected through the new contact card menu (that provides a green highlight icon) and the old contact menu. All of the folders won't actually play the ringtone for a custom contact. They play as alerts and notifications but not as ringtones. A few things that might matter I'm a noob, I'm roaming, do I need to rename them?, why aren't all the Ring- files showing up? Should I HR or reflash. If something is corrupt will restoring a Sprite backup file reinsert the corruption?

Edit: used mp3s, cut them to size < 20 secs., copy and pasted to My Device/Windows, and still unable to access them through contacts, other folders (My Ringtones and Windows/Rings) allow them to be selected but do not play when call comes in. If I set any of the ringtones that come with it and are available, it still plays the default tone.

Last edited by Jesse Buck; 06-23-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the only thing id do sence u seem to be having problems is reFlash or hardreset.. either way iv installed them the way i told u with no problems at all.. use mp3's and size shouldnt matter iv actualy got a full 4min song as a ringtone so idk what else to say but good luck and if anyone else can assit him please do.. oh another thing is idk its kinda a long shot, u might have a seperate ringtone while u roam so id check all possible settings.. pictures dont lie u saw my set-up
Old 06-23-2009, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Roaming feature was it! I feel sooo monkey funking stupid. Thanks again for the walkthrough, set those features up so long ago I forgot about them, when I reflashed it never dawned on me. Thank you very much.

Last edited by Jesse Buck; 06-23-2009 at 01:12 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development