PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

impudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen inc WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc View Post
where is the default? all i see on menu is zoom out. and view????
1. launch IE
2. press and hold on an open part of the browser window
3. menu pops up, last selection is "zoom level"

Device:XV6850 - Verizon Touch Pro
Radio: 1.03.03v
SPL: .35-comonex
5/2/09 SSK 2.0 20776

Old 03-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen inc WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM -

Quote:
Originally Posted by impudent1 View Post
Bob, I just searched through every build I have, and guess what? I only have \sys\Actvsync in ONE build. its in 20931
Now you tell me, but since I used old restore data, I think I'll flash again. Last time I used 764 but this time I'll use the one that has it....just to be safe. Thanks for your help.

Bob
Old 03-01-2009, 12:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6850

ronc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by impudent1 View Post
1. launch IE
2. press and hold on an open part of the browser window
3. menu pops up, last selection is "zoom level"
i just did that and menu pops up, but only shows:zoom out,make selection,back,refresh,favorites,add to favorites, and the last selection is "full screen"

MMMM?????? any ideas?
Old 03-01-2009, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kiwi38 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
Updated post#920...

Enjoy - DA
woohoo. i reflashed to build 21018, thanks to DA! just finished reconfiguring my phone. so far so good. happy camper here.

minor set of programs not working:

wm calculator (initially didn't work, but after installing netCF 3.5, it started to work!)
task manager
vznavigator (don't really use it anyway)
managed programs (in control panel, don't really need it)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

impudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuff

we must be running 2 different versions, and to be honest, I've made a mess of my phone this evening... thank bob for that

So that begs the question, what build are you running?

settings / system / device information

rom version: (mine is) 1..5ssk9544e (that means I'm running 20954)

Last edited by impudent1; 03-01-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Now you tell me, but since I used old restore data, I think I'll flash again. Last time I used 764 but this time I'll use the one that has it....just to be safe. Thanks for your help.

Bob
In case your interested, attached is a pic of the ActiveSync screen I was seeing....BTW....even with 931 I'm still getting that same screen unless I do a restore data

Bob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (13.0 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi38 View Post
woohoo. i reflashed to build 21018, thanks to DA! just finished reconfiguring my phone. so far so good. happy camper here.

minor set of programs not working:

wm calculator (initially didn't work, but after installing netCF 3.5, it started to work!)
task manager
vznavigator (don't really use it anyway)
managed programs (in control panel, don't really need it)
Thanks for the feedback:

WM Calculator: Mine always runs, just has boring skin, not very functional, but I don't use calc much anyway. But I do think this is an issue I saw posted somewhere. Did your NCF install fix the skin issue or you had a real issue with cal crashing?

Task Manager: If you choose the HTC TM, it should work, again mine always has.

VZNAv: Won't work once Bore's GPS fix is applied, Scott has cab in My Docs\SSK folder to toggle, but it's still a subscrib. based service and won't work unless U hand over $10/m to VZN.

Managed Programs: This feature is only useful for centralized software distribution/provisioning off a Windows Domain I believe. It won't have anything of interest to end user anyway, as it just tells you what apps U don't have control over anyways

How RU finding the responsiveness overall compared to other builds U've tried, if any?

DA

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kiwi38 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
Thanks for the feedback:

WM Calculator: Mine always runs, just has boring skin, not very functional, but I don't use calc much anyway. But I do think this is an issue I saw posted somewhere. Did your NCF install fix the skin issue or you had a real issue with cal crashing?

Task Manager: If you choose the HTC TM, it should work, again mine always has.

VZNAv: Won't work once Bore's GPS fix is applied, Scott has cab in My Docs\SSK folder to toggle, but it's still a subscrib. based service and won't work unless U hand over $10/m to VZN.

Managed Programs: This feature is only useful for centralized software distribution/provisioning off a Windows Domain I believe. It won't have anything of interest to end user anyway, as it just tells you what apps U don't have control over anyways

How RU finding the responsiveness overall compared to other builds U've tried, if any?

DA
very responsive so far--i cooked the 21015 build before this and my subjective assessment is that it's equally responsive, if not more (1.5-2 seconds to windows directory, no complains here!). thanks again for a great build!

no crashes yet. sometimes the wait cursor appears to get stuck in its own infinite loop but i can exit out of the screen fine--so i can live with this.

one thing i've been trying to figure out is the connection with a bluetooth gps. i have this trusted bluetooth gps that i've been using over the years. i don't seem to be able to connect to it... i can add the guy fine and set the com port and everything, but it's always listed under "disconnect" not "connect" and every time i force a connection it says "cannot connect or pass code error." also, in the external gps setting the baud rate seems to be stuck at 4800--every time i change it, it defaults back to 4800...

any thoughts on this? i have yet to test bored's fix outdoors--i've already applied it though.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joem1211 View Post
scott
I was away for a few weeks and come back to a boatload of new roms.
I am currently using your 1.2 Deluxe Edition.
What is tweaked and better in your 21015 build or your WM 21159 build.

Thanks
Joe
Time to upgrader. All 1.5 files and ROM's are faster IMHO. All choice. May be no NEED to upgrade other than to satisfy flashing urges ;c)

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: Quick Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by balefire View Post
My wife is using the original 1.5 kitchen 21109 rom. Before the rom, she wanted to throw her phone away several times. Now, she loves it! Big Thanks!

She doesn't want me to flash it all the time, so I've been waiting for the most stable release. Is that 20931?
cool. 20764 has been reported most stable.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development