PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

timbarash is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
The instructions state clearly for Opera Favorites to be activated you must download and install Chome Configurator beta 1.6 and activate the opera panel.

Then it will show up no problem.

Let me know if you can change the background on that theme I was interested in it. I just dont like the background.
I'm having the exact same problem - mightyrom5 - showaco opera favorites - i activated the opera panel in Chome configurator beta 1.6... no dice. (also i have bliss theme installed)

using sprint touch pro

help!

thanks
Old 06-12-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond
Carrier: Sprint

har226 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

This rom is awsome all my friends that have the pro love the way it works and want it on their phone. its fast its stable and every month there is a better version out. good job ...
Old 06-12-2009, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Is there any way to get the stock start menu back I downloaded a cab a while back but it didnt work. Has anyone had any success in doing this? I like the one this rom comes with but I would like the option. also I would get more friends to switch to mightyrom if there is a cab for that.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Is there any way to get the stock start menu back I downloaded a cab a while back but it didnt work. Has anyone had any success in doing this? I like the one this rom comes with but I would like the option. also I would get more friends to switch to mightyrom if there is a cab for that.
Its in ur settings menu under TouchFLO.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Anyone else having the multiple text issue......

I just got that issue today. I have used Myphone to back-up my phone since Mike recommended it a while back... Also installed sms160 and MMS 5.0.82.79.

I don't know what else could be causing this issue.
Maybe the installation of the stock EzInput (MightyRom's stock)??. Is there a difference between that and Juicy47 western EzInput 2.0??
Old 06-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

It might be a good idea for Mike or someone else to make a known issues (i know - there never are known issues - mike wouldn't relesae like that) post to help first timers to mighty rom so the same questions don't always have to be answered. Something like this

Q: Why does the SYM key on my keyboard not work anymore?
A: You have to install a EZ input keyboard from post # (Whatever)

Q: How do i change the pagepool?
A: Extract by right clicking on a computer with WinRAR installed and click extract to...

Etc..
Also issues between winmo 6.5 and software (like the htc dialer issue)

Anyone want to step up?
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 06-12-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Im out to try out groveROM 5...

Last edited by MiltonPro; 06-12-2009 at 05:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Anyone else having the multiple text issue......

I just got that issue today. I have used Myphone to back-up my phone since Mike recommended it a while back... Also installed sms160 and MMS 5.0.82.79.

I don't know what else could be causing this issue.
Maybe the installation of the stock EzInput (MightyRom's stock)??. Is there a difference between that and Juicy47 western EzInput 2.0??
The mutiple texts issue seems to have always arise after restoring the texts from a backup... Usually PIMBackup was the culprit
Old 06-12-2009, 06:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

XwalkerX is a n00b

just installed the latest version and it works great

but the only question i have is

it possible to stop the phone from vibrating every time i type on the keyboard??????
Old 06-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What keyboard are u referring to?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development