PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

miguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to miguelfp1
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

This post has a link for the original Sprint shipped ROM, if you wish to return to it http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741

You could also try different versions of Mighty's or anyone elses ROMs, there is a link to Mighty 4.16 in the first page of this thread, which I personally think was the most stable custom ROM developed for our phones, or you could find Mighty 4/R3BORN in the upgrades forum, which was the revival of the Mighty 4 series.

No matter what your needs are, there's probably a ROM out there that you'll like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird8291 View Post
Well how would i go about getting back to the original Sprint loaded ROM?

Thanks,
Brad

If one of my posts helped you, don't forget to click !!
Old 05-30-2009, 06:58 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Text Messaging question:

When you respond to a text message, it doesn't mark the received text as being read.

Anyone else having this problem?

I also get random freezes when navigating the text messages.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 back up !! EVO 4G !!
Carrier: SPRINT

cuban4lf is keeping up the good workcuban4lf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to cuban4lf Send a message via Skype™ to cuban4lf

i have both them problems. thats another reason im looking foward to a update on here !!
Old 05-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

IM sorry to say Mike.. but if you didnt have a new Mighty5 Build and just made a new little rom for people to try out...

than you shouldnt have changed the title of your thread.
Its
A) Misleading that you have updated the rom that most of us are using
and
B) Confusing the ish out of people wanted to DL the new build and just seeing the old build on the first page.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
IM sorry to say Mike.. but if you didnt have a new Mighty5 Build and just made a new little rom for people to try out...

Its
and
B) Confusing the ish out of people wanted to DL the new build and just seeing the old build on the first page.
u have good point
Old 05-30-2009, 08:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:

Its
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtvgeo View Post
u have good point
I dont know you boys so i'll be to the point. This is Mike's thread, so he'll do what he wants. Secondly, he did update the rom. If you'd read back a few pages, he loaded a "light" rom for everyone to use.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I miss Lil Rico......
Old 05-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
I dont know you boys so i'll be to the point. This is Mike's thread, so he'll do what he wants. Secondly, he did update the rom. If you'd read back a few pages, he loaded a "light" rom for everyone to use.
Yeah Yeah... Get your nose out of Mikes Bootay.

He knows his ROMS are the ish and so do all of us. But it does a disservice to the community to have a thread titled one thing and then not seeing that where it normally is.

Your telling me to "Go back a few pages"....
Do you even know how fast the pages grow on this thread?
How would someone interested in a light 6.5 Rom even find it? Its not listed on the first post and there is no indication it exists except for a post 15 pages back.

A new ROM gets a new Thread. Or maybe even a small different link in the first few posts by the chef himself.

Imagine Juicy/Silence/Whomever started a thread about a ROM and then randomly put it somewhere other than the first post... How many times would that person hear it?

Am I not supposed to give mike some constructive criticism?
Old 05-30-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Yeah Yeah... Get your nose out of Mikes Bootay.

He knows his ROMS are the ish and so do all of us. But it does a disservice to the community to have a thread titled one thing and then not seeing that where it normally is.

Your telling me to "Go back a few pages"....
Do you even know how fast the pages grow on this thread?
How would someone interested in a light 6.5 Rom even find it? Its not listed on the first post and there is no indication it exists except for a post 15 pages back.

A new ROM gets a new Thread. Or maybe even a small different link in the first few posts by the chef himself.

Imagine Juicy/Silence/Whomever started a thread about a ROM and then randomly put it somewhere other than the first post... How many times would that person hear it?

Am I not supposed to give mike some constructive criticism?
yeah i know how fast the pages go, im quite familiar with it actually. Im not sure if you are 12 years old or just having a bad day, but if I was you if you didnt like how he does it, go get your "free" rom somewhere else. Id search it for you, but im on my phone. at the most, it may be 5-7 pages back.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Look dude... You are NOT helping anyone at all.

The things I have said are there to help the people of this community.

I dont want that ROM. Im happy-ish with my current build of MM5. Im just making a very intelligent point.

Dude... enjoy your Saturday and stop starting ish.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development