View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 08:47 PM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
I dont know you boys so i'll be to the point. This is Mike's thread, so he'll do what he wants. Secondly, he did update the rom. If you'd read back a few pages, he loaded a "light" rom for everyone to use.
Yeah Yeah... Get your nose out of Mikes Bootay.

He knows his ROMS are the ish and so do all of us. But it does a disservice to the community to have a thread titled one thing and then not seeing that where it normally is.

Your telling me to "Go back a few pages"....
Do you even know how fast the pages grow on this thread?
How would someone interested in a light 6.5 Rom even find it? Its not listed on the first post and there is no indication it exists except for a post 15 pages back.

A new ROM gets a new Thread. Or maybe even a small different link in the first few posts by the chef himself.

Imagine Juicy/Silence/Whomever started a thread about a ROM and then randomly put it somewhere other than the first post... How many times would that person hear it?

Am I not supposed to give mike some constructive criticism?

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
This post has been thanked 1 times.