PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

FlowingAway is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

just noticed this after flashing yesterday. usually my phone is set to never roam (sprint only) under phone settings/services. however after flashing this rom, the roam settings don't seem to be here, only "network service". is that the same thing? if so, which setting should i choose that is the same as choosing "sprint only" on the normal roam settings screen?
Old 04-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritch1011 View Post
guess no one can help me
Flash to stock rom, it will put everything back to when u bought it, also it will change the radio back to stock...

then flash back to MR5..
and flash the radio to the new one...

That happened to me once, when I flashed to someone elses rom...

that should do the trick...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 04-22-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

Can Someone help please?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=10106
Old 04-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

I dont know if this has been mentioned already or not. I've been following this thread pretty religiously. I love MR5 so far but I have 3 problems.

1) When I have a missed call and I click the phone tab in titanium, instead of showing me the missed call it automatically calls the person. Is there a way to have it bring up call history?

2) When I get a new text, I click on the text tab in titanium and it brings up the threaded conversation. I reply to a message, then hit ok in the corner to close it. When I do that, the phone pretty much freezes up on the screen with all my different threaded conversations. Flipping it open to landscape or hitting the home key sometimes will jar it back into existence to where I can hit the task manager and close messaging that way. Any idea what is causing this?

3) When I have a new text, the led light flashes. It flashes and flashes regardless of whether or not I have deactivated the light under sounds and notifications. Has anyone successfully disabled the flashing scroll wheel light? In 6.1 roms, I could open the threaded conversation and then all messages would be automatically read and the light would shut off. Now I have to tap on the last message in the conversation in order for it to shut off. Any workaround?

Thanks for any help. Mightymike, keep up the good work!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
I dont see a way of knowing when the phone is syncing to the site??

Also there has got to be a better way to restore other than copying the file of the site and copying the files to the phone...

If thats the case, PIMbackup is going nowhere, for such a simple app, PIM does so much..

thanks tho...
You dont have to copy anything to the phone. The site sends you a link to a download web page through a text message. When you click on that link it takes you to a site where you download the App to the phone. Then you run the App and if it is the first time you can set up what you want to sync. I you are restoring your phone as in a reflash you need to get the app back on the phone so I would suggest you save it to an SD card. once you have the App back on you launch it and press sync. It will then ask you to check and uncheck what you want to sync back to your phone. Thats all there is to it. It stores a copy of your data on the web but you have to get the program back on your phone to get your stuff back.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:54 PM
edress7140

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

im really new at this but i cant find where you download might rom 4.12 or any of the roms. i have a sprint touch pro and i see the 4.12 is the one everyone recommends. any help?
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So...If I understand correctly, the backlight of the screen comes on but nothing is displayed? If so I'm afraid you may need to get it replaced. Have you tried flashing the ROM again even though you can't see the screen? I would be interested to know if that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikarreola View Post
thanks for your reply, I have done the Vol Down + Power and soft reset. It looks like the screen is on, but its all black. I have also tried to reflash it and it connects to the computer. Get the rom installed and then when I turn it off the first time the screen goes black never to start again. I have also taken the battery off connected it to the power cord. Put the battery back in then connected it to the power cord again. I have tried to master reset, soft reset. Nothing....
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralspirit View Post
Just tried out GPS through google maps software and it isn't connecting at all (just stays at "looking for sattelites". I did try it with the quickgps that came with the ROM and it made no difference.

I'm running MightyROM 5 with the fixed tsowen taskbar. My phone is a telus Touch Pro with radio 1.07.01v. Is there something I need to do to get the GPS to work or am I just dumb?
Did you go into your gps options and choose set manually, then set them to COM4 and 4800. see if that works.

here is a nice little program for checking the gps. http://www.chartcross.co.uk/products...02_details.asp
Old 04-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Version 5 is on the first page, first post. Check arelas.com for previous releases. Is that 13 times now guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edress7140 View Post
im really new at this but i cant find where you download might rom 4.12 or any of the roms. i have a sprint touch pro and i see the 4.12 is the one everyone recommends. any help?
Old 04-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

BrewNinja is a n00b

An update for the Recap post: Instead of pointing to the the cab for the favorite people, you should point to the thread about it. There is a newer version that fixes some bugs out. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506221
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development