View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:52 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I dont know if this has been mentioned already or not. I've been following this thread pretty religiously. I love MR5 so far but I have 3 problems.

1) When I have a missed call and I click the phone tab in titanium, instead of showing me the missed call it automatically calls the person. Is there a way to have it bring up call history?

2) When I get a new text, I click on the text tab in titanium and it brings up the threaded conversation. I reply to a message, then hit ok in the corner to close it. When I do that, the phone pretty much freezes up on the screen with all my different threaded conversations. Flipping it open to landscape or hitting the home key sometimes will jar it back into existence to where I can hit the task manager and close messaging that way. Any idea what is causing this?

3) When I have a new text, the led light flashes. It flashes and flashes regardless of whether or not I have deactivated the light under sounds and notifications. Has anyone successfully disabled the flashing scroll wheel light? In 6.1 roms, I could open the threaded conversation and then all messages would be automatically read and the light would shut off. Now I have to tap on the last message in the conversation in order for it to shut off. Any workaround?

Thanks for any help. Mightymike, keep up the good work!