PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

scottmail is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
Does that cab file work for you scottmail?
Yes, installed and works with my Bluetooth Device.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Besides the shot here - are there any other screen shots of this ROM?

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I noticed that QuickMenu won't show all the options in Settings...I think ill uninstall this program for now

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 04-21-2009, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

This Rom is awesomeeeeeeeeeeee, I am playing with it and have installed SPB Mobile Shell 3, which I like a lot and don't think i will go to any other rom.one thing, where can I get the Facebook Application and Sprint TV? I have installed Calkulin's fix but i guess i'm missing something
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Indeed! From my hosting site:

Madness I tell you, just plain madness!

LOL Oh man, those letters ALWAYS scare me before I moved to my own server lol... But hey man thanks for the effort.

As for Mike, well mine is up there, feel free to put it up on the first page if you like. I will provide you with statistics.

P.S. the AD replication went smoothly, no impact from the downloads. However the end-user Caps Lock Symptom still exists
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

are people installing everything from scratch or using like spb backup and then restoring your phone from backup via the ROM upgrade option?

is that ok to do or since u are going from WM 6.1 to 6.5 u should reinstall everything...?

i read one person in the past posts had no trble with that
Old 04-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
are people installing everything from scratch or using like spb backup and then restoring your phone from backup via the ROM upgrade option?

is that ok to do or since u are going from WM 6.1 to 6.5 u should reinstall everything...?

i read one person in the past posts had no trble with that
Always reinstall everything. Only use backups for PIM data and files. Restoring the system this way, especially on an OS upgrade, is never a good idea.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

What this rom needs is the
Mighty Mouse Ringtones!!

Mighty Mouse Theme Songs!

(Mods if this violates anything, pleases delete...)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mighty Mouse Theme Song Ringtones.zip (799.9 KB, 79 views) Click for barcode!

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

is adding calendar and task events in WM more finger friendly or it looks the same way as 6.1? I have been using thumbcal instead of default one

i am just curious about the big changes 6.1 has vs 6.5... i know about the new start interface... which i am currently using spb mobile 3 ... so that isnt a true reason for me to switch... just curious about the other benefits of 6.5 over 6.1 ... i read that finger scrolling is more on key.. is that it??? i am sure there has to be more
Old 04-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

jlam is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlam View Post
Alllrighty. Looks great, first of all - big props to all developers involved in this (Mike&'Rico, as well as Juicy for the 6.5 base). I've been lurking here a good while and recently flashed my first few ROMs after doing a hell of a lot of reading (just ask wifey).

Flash went fine, no hangups there. Hard reset via "clear storage" immediately after and now I'm doing some basic setup, among which is re-setting up my email accounts. I primarily use gmail, and I seem to remember seeing some posts a while back dealing with errors connecting and syncing to gmail in the newer ROMs. I had Copper before this and it connected well enough, but now after initial setup of the email account I get an message box that says "Cannot connect with current connection setting..." with "Error syncronizing" displayed at the bottom of the inbox where the status normally is.

My data connection is active and works as I was able to pull up web pages in both IE and Opera, so that shouldn't be the issue. Ran a search but maybe my parameters weren't good enough. Anyone know what the problem here is?
To follow up on this, after another soft reset gmail connected fine and hasn't given me problems since.

I used Myphone to restore all my contact and calendar data, worked flawlessly. Switched to TF3D and it works great as well.

One question, is there anything special that is supposed to be done in order to get the fancy taskbar icons? I don't hate the default Windows ones, but I was under the impression that this ROM included those from twosen. What am I missing?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development