PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

+1 for teksoft speed booster thanks for the heads up mike
Old 06-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Sprint

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

I just flashed to the 6.9.09 build. Dialer works perfect and ring lag is better...although still not quite as good as it should be when the screen is off.

I am using CSDevCtrl. I noticed some new behavior - when I go to turn the screen on and it's locked...the screen comes on but is very dim. When I tap the screen, it lights up like it should. Anyone else noticed this or found a fix?
Old 06-10-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

first awsome rom...
The download of the rom is packaged with several files. Is there anything specific that I need to do with those files or does the intalation process take care of everything?
Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
first awsome rom...
The download of the rom is packaged with several files. Is there anything specific that I need to do with those files or does the intalation process take care of everything?
Unless u want to change your pagepool...no
Old 06-10-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks....what page pool have you guys has success with? what is the default?

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Unless u want to change your pagepool...no
Old 06-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I went with a pagepool of 16 & it's been great!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dragonpyro is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
Are you restoring your programs from a backup using PIM Backup? There were a ton of reports of this problem several weeks ago related to this.

Hope this helps.
I use Microsoft's MyPhone to sync my contacts. I did a hard reset, flash, hard reset then loaded apps one at a time. So far and in this order MyPhone, juicy westernkeyboard, A_C S2U2, Microsoft's Facebook app. I installed Mighty's YouTube app and it killed the current one. So youtube doesn't work.

Another thing i did notice is that my signal is weaker than before. So at my house I have a dead zone in my room and the phone thinks it can't send the text message when in fact it really has which causes the recipient a headache with multiple text messages. I noticed because the timestamp kept changing when I would send test messages to myself and when I was in a spot in my room that would recieve a signal i would recieve repeats of the test.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpyro View Post
I use Microsoft's MyPhone to sync my contacts. I did a hard reset, flash, hard reset then loaded apps one at a time. So far and in this order MyPhone, juicy westernkeyboard, A_C S2U2, Microsoft's Facebook app. I installed Mighty's YouTube app and it killed the current one. So youtube doesn't work.

Another thing i did notice is that my signal is weaker than before. So at my house I have a dead zone in my room and the phone thinks it can't send the text message when in fact it really has which causes the recipient a headache with multiple text messages. I noticed because the timestamp kept changing when I would send test messages to myself and when I was in a spot in my room that would recieve a signal i would recieve repeats of the test.
What radio version are you running? I am on Sprint and flashed to 1.10 and have gotten much better reception on both the Stock ROM and MR5.
Check this thread and try a different radio.

Also, I think you may have problems w/ S2U2...or at least I did. I went to using CSDevCtrl which toggles the nice new WinMo 6.5 slide lock. I like it and it's easy to setup. Just search for CSDevCtrl...assuming you have problems w/ S2u2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

reissy is a n00b

Need help. Does anyone know the fix for this. when your in sms and you have the cursor on the TO: line and you start typing on the keyboard usally on the bottom you will see it start to find your contacts on the bottom of the screen. with the 6/9/09 rom its not doing that. does anyone have a fix for this. also can anyone confirm that CMYLXGO's Slider Sounds is working ont his rom? file wont open on my tp. i dont know if its because of the rom or not. it worked on energy's rom. thanks
Old 06-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by reissy View Post
Need help. Does anyone know the fix for this. when your in sms and you have the cursor on the TO: line and you start typing on the keyboard usally on the bottom you will see it start to find your contacts on the bottom of the screen. with the 6/9/09 rom its not doing that. does anyone have a fix for this. also can anyone confirm that CMYLXGO's Slider Sounds is working ont his rom? file wont open on my tp. i dont know if its because of the rom or not. it worked on energy's rom. thanks
See post #14202.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development