PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxytheboss View Post
Wow, I feel retarded. so far of the 2 programs I have tried putting on here, neither is working. I click on the mightyrom and then it says "there is no application associated with" Mightyrom4.16_032509r". Run theapplication first, then open this file from within the application".

I thought I was trying to run it by clicking on it?
I suggest reading this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

It should help you flash your phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

End3r is keeping up the good workEnd3r is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

See quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Since I've been quiet for a real long time since I went into development on MR5, I'll give you guys a synopsis on what to expect....
Upon bootup, you will be greeted by the new 6.5 Titanium interface. That being said, the original TF3D is included within the rom and can easily be applied by setting it in your Today Settings. Manila2 will not be introduced until a stable release is made....!
Old 04-19-2009, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jp3600k is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
This is very true too!! LOL, But Mike doesnt like ANYTHING unless its 100%, and the rhodium port isnt 100%, We all know Mike is VERY anal for perfection, which makes his roms so dam great!!
"anal" is a good way to put it i cant stop laughing right now
Old 04-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Waxytheboss is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Waxytheboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp3600k View Post
open the folder on winzip or any other rar program then drag the .nhb file to the .exe program that should do it

I am not very good at computer talk. Sorry but, I don't really know how to do any of that yet... Can you break it down for me?
Old 04-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Does anyone use mail2web?

If so, can you please let me know if it's working for you right now. I can't seem to receive email.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jp3600k is just getting started

Quote:
I am not very good at computer talk. Sorry but, I don't really know how to do any of that yet... Can you break it down for me?
the link saumaun provided should answer all your questions is step by step instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post

Old 04-19-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JHaidler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JHaidler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruzion View Post
I'm pretty sure it's going to be TF3D2, actually, due to the new and almost perfectly stable port, which is why it has been taking so long
no.
pretty sure it was announced by mighty that it would be tf3d.
The latest beta release (v1d) is far from stable and according to xda xboxmod hasnt announced the next release date.
if anything the new topaz tf3d2 will more likely be implemented at some point because according to xboxmod the instability issues in the rhodium tf3d2 were on behalf of the programming and not the port. topaz is supposed to be perfect.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Sauman just posted your answer a couple posts back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post

If you can't understand that thread I'd recommend you stick with stock...

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Do you use the live (free) version? I heard something about the free ver going away.

Quote:

If so, can you please let me know if it's working for you right now. I can't seem to receive email.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

Quote:

got in fine via pc but ppc is still trying to connect.

must be down...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development