PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzwtouchprogps View Post
I asked this before, but if you look at page 1 it shows all the software included in it and facebook isnt in there. I have the cab on my computer. you want it?
Yea If You dont mind!!

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

setox is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Dude I know! and i upload like all my videos to youtube also. That should have been included in the vzw stock rom. But of course verizon wants you to use as little of data as possible. but these custom roms make verizon hate us! lol

have you tryed qik.com?

and yeah i upload every video to youtube its great

and qik is an amazing free app i been using it for 2 months now
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctasich View Post
I second this. No wait time for me at all. I'm confused where people were running into the wait time...
It's not working for me, for some reason. I went to the link: myphone.microsoft.com, signed in with my Windows Live ID, and installed it onto my phone. But when I try to log in on my phone it says either the Windows Live ID password is incorrect, or I have not registered with Microsoft My Phone. And it tells me to sign in to myphone.microsoft.com with my Windows Live ID, but I've already done that.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shohan View Post
Yeah, not sure on why people are having to wait for MyPhone. I literally went to the site, http://myphone.microsoft.com, clicked 'Sign in', signed in, hit the 'Install' link, had it send a text to my phone to download the app. I did have problems with getting the app though. The link in the text errored in PIE and Opera and manually typing the URL didn't work right either. Had to use PIE to go to the MyPhone page, sign in and click the link through that process. Anways, installed app, synced and stuff is there. Looks like it will work good though if the texts were threaded into conversations that would be better in my opinion.

Can't wait for MR5. Bounced around different ROMs for my TP and MR4.16 has been great. Wish I could select multiple emails to delete just by clicking and sliding my finger. I was able to do that in JuggaloXs ROM not sure why I can't in MR. Certainly, not a big thing to make me go back though.

I didnt get an install link when i did it... who knows. Id never use it anyway.. all my stuff is backed up anyway... plus all my email and contacts are done through an Exchange Server.
=D>
Old 04-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I just realized, if its released in midnight, its in eastern time and im in california so it will only be 9pm here (:

Yay yay!! West Coast!!!

Old 04-19-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

setox is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I just realized, if its released in midnight, its in eastern time and im in california so it will only be 9pm here (:
well last time if i remember correctly mike released it like 12:30est and i gotta go to bed so it looks like i will do it tommorrow unless its out before hand and i can mess with my phone during the day
Old 04-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Lol, yeah. I grew up my whole life in New York City, and USC was the best college for me, and i love it to death. I dont want to move anywhere else. And its good theres a vzw tower next to campus
Now if only you were still in day lights savings time!! that would put you at 8 night and would have one more hour. I'm in Yuma AZ and I don't change times ever!

I do have an issue with the clock on 4.16. Because I live so close to Cali sometimes I'll be out and my phone will move to Cali hour and my phone will throw an error.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:15 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

man, i wish mighty and rico could shed some light on the release. would it be tonight?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 04-19-2009, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
man, i wish mighty and rico could shed some light on the release. would it be tonight?
I am dying for a sneak peak of the new themes!! I am so pumped up for that aspect. I love the way Rico can freak a ROM to make it look so slick. People freak when they see how clean my diamond is.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Waxytheboss is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Waxytheboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Wow, I just got an invitation to get MyPhone. I just joined the wait list maybe two hours ago.

Edit: I also figured out VZW Sync and TF3D. I just edited the account settings for the VZW account with bogus info and then it showed up in TF3D. I then re-installed VZW Sync which overwrote the bogus account settings and everything works. Can't wait for MR5.
What is myphone?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development